Last Date:28 Feb,2019
Advt No : CE(HR&A)/Recuit./AO&JE/2018-19/292
M.P. Power Generating Company Limited(MPPGCL)
MPPGCL aka M.P. Power Generating Company Limited invites application for the post of 84 Accounts Officer & Junior Engineer. Apply Online before 28 February 2019. MPPGCL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in
Name of the post – Accounts Officer & Junior Engineer
No of post – 84
Pay Scale – Pay matrix L –12 ,Pay matrix L –8
Diploma, MBA , CA.
General Conditions:employment news
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Number of posts is subject to change as per requirement of MPPGCL.
- Candidates working in the Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector, satisfying the eligibility criteria of education and age shall have to produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) from their present employer at the time of document verification,failing which they will not be considered for further process.
- Working employees of MPPGCL may also apply as per eligibility criteria as departmental candidates.
- SC,ST,OBC (non creamy layer only), PD candidates (hearing impaired only),women candidates seeking reservation should submit a self attested copy of the caste certificate/disability certificate / MP domicile certificate as per existing rules of Govt.of M.P.in the prescribed format,at the time of document verification.The responsibility of submitting the correct,true and proper self attested certificates/documents shall rest with the candidate.
- The Candidate must possess sound health. The PD candidates will be considered only against the posts reserved for them.
- The minimum degree of disability for PD candidates to be eligible would be 40%.
- The candidates must produce original documents/certificates at the time of documents verification in support of their qualification.
- MPPGCL reserves the right to cancel either partial or whole recruitment process /application in respect of the said cadres in any stage at any time without assigning any reason thereof. No liability in this regard shall be borne by MPPGCL.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the MPPGCL shall be binding and final for all practical purposes.
- The jurisdiction of Hon’ble High Court, Jabalpur only shall be applicable in all matters.
- Only SC/ST/PD/OBC(Non Creamy Layer) candidates shall be reimbursed II class sleeper Rail / Bus fare (for one side) by the shortest route for appearing in the written examination (as per rule) limited to the distance of the test centre from the address for communication mentioned in their applications or from where they have actually performed the journey,whichever is minimum,on submission of original ticket and on production of self attested copy of caste certificate issued by SDO of GoMP / Disability Certificate issued by district medical board of MP along with M.P Domicile certificate.
- Candidates having a third child born on or after 26.01.2001 are not eligible to apply.
- The Company reserves the right to verify documents submitted by the applicant. If any of the information given by the applicant is found incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of selection/appointment & thereafter.
- Candidates who have already appeared in the final semester/year examination, but their result is awaited, may also apply. However their candidature will be subjected to the condition that they obtain requisite percentage aggregate marks in the final declaration of result. They shall be considered for appointment only if they submit the final mark sheet/Certificate at the time of document verification whichever is applicable. Candidates having higher/ additional Qualifications can also apply,however no additional benefits/advantage shall be entertained.
- Eligible candidates shall have to undergo an online written examination comprising of 100 questions (70% questions in relevant subject and 30% questions in general aptitude).There will be no negative marking in online examination for the post of accounts officer. The merit list of candidates will be prepared category wise in the order of total marks obtained by them and as per requirement of the company. Candidates under various categories among the qualified candidates will be called for document verification at Jabalpur headquarters.
- For the post of Accounts Officer) :¬The applicants who have experience of working in capacity of accounts officer in MPPGCL, would be eligible to get 20% weightage for 60 months (i.e.5 years) of service on pro-rata basis.
- Eligible candidates shall have to undergo an online written examination comprising of 100 questions (70% questions in relevant subject and 30% questions in general aptitude). The merit list of candidates will be prepared category wise in the order of total marks obtained by them. As per requirement candidates will be called for document verification at Jabalpur Head Quarter.
- Preference shall be given to the eligible candidates belonging to the rehabilitated families on account of land acquisition for MPPGCL under R&R policy.
- Before applying for the post, candidate should check carefully that (s)he fulfills all the conditions & qualifications for the post. Getting a -call letter for Written Examination will not necessarily mean (s)he is eligible for the post.
- Candidate must read the advertisement/Rulebook thoroughly before applying for the post.
- Applications will! be received through M.P. online (www.mponline.gov.in) only. Link to the website of MP Online will be provided on www.mpogcl.mo.gov.in also.
- TO BE ONE OF THE MOST ADMIRED AND RELIABLE GENERATING UTILITIS IN INDIA TO CATER TO THE INCREASING DEMAND AT ECONOMICAL COST BY ADOPTING THE BEST INDUSTRY PRACTICES, THEREBY CREATING VALUE FOR ALL STAKEHOLDERS.
- TO RETAIN THE STATUS OF THE BIGGEST PROVIDER OF RELIABLE AND ECONOMICAL POWER IN MADHYA PRADESH BY TIMELY CAPACITY ADDITION, PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT, COST REDUCTION, BETTER UTILIZATION OF HUMAN RESOURCES, CONCENTRATION ON ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND HEALTH, SAFETY AND COMMUNICATION.
- The Company has been incorporated as a part of the implementation of the power sector reform in Madhya Pradesh initiated by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- The Company has taken over the Generation activities of MPSEB.
- The Company is a public company fully owned by Govt. of M.P.
- The Registered office of the Company is at Shakti-Bhawan, Rampur, Jabalpur
- The Authorized Capital of the Company at present is Rs. 10,000 Cr. (Ten Thousand Crore) divided into 10,000,00,000 Shares of Rs.100 each.
- The issued, subscribed and paid up capital is Rs.5325,54,68,800 (Rs. Five Thousand Three Hundred Twenty Five Crores Fifty Four Lacs Sixty Eight Thousand Eight Hundred only) divided into 5,3255,4,688 shares of Rs.100 each.
- With effect from 01.06.2005 (the effective date) the function of Generation of electricity as specified in schedule A to the Transfer Scheme Rules, 2003, shall be conducted and shall be carried on by Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited as its own business and not as an agent of or on behalf of the Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board”.
- It is in the interest of candidates to visit official website of MP Online / MPPGCL recurrently and note the updates / notices related to the recruitment process. The MPPGCL / MP Online do not owe any responsibility in this regard, if candidate fails to note latest updates, and no claim shall be entertained. Further, the candidates should fill the form correctly in every respect and nothing should be concealed or withheld by them. If any information furnished is found false at any time, their candidature/ appointment will be cancelled without any prior notice and legal action will be Taken.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form