Last Date:29 April,2019
Advt No. : RECT/2019-20/01
Allahabad Bank is invites online applications for recruitment in the posts of 92 Specialist Officers (14 in JMG Scale-I & 78 in MMG Scale-II) in various specialized fields.Eligible Candidates are required to fill application only through online mode on or before 29-04-2019. Candidates must make sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Specialist Officers,Civil Engineer,Secretary & Various
No of post – 92
Pay Scale – Rs 23700 – 42020,Rs 31705 – 45950
Graduate/B.E/B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering/Bachelor degree in Law (LLB)/MBA/CFA/ICWA.
General Instructions:karnataka government jobs
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the print-out of the online application form and e-receipt of paymentfor their record.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks and Financial Institutions) are advised to obtain prior permission from their employer for applying for the post and to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any admissible, will not be reimbursed.
- Candidates should ensure that he/she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions and terms and conditions contained in this notification. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read the Notification and complete ON-LINE Application Form and submit the same as per the instructions given in this regard.
- Only candidates willing to serve anywhere should apply.
- No candidate is permitted to carry or use calculators, mobile phones, pagers or any other gadgets/ instruments in the Interview /on-line examination hall.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/ she has applied. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose or the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the bank in this behalf.
- All candidates will have to produce, if called for interview, originals as well as attested photocopies of their educational and experience certificates as well as caste certificate, certificate of handicap or any other certificate in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be cancelled instantly.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate should be in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India and issued by the Competent Authority inter-alia, specifically stating that the candidate does not belong to the Creamy Layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBCs in Civil posts and services under Govt. of India i.e. carrying CREAMY LAYER clause. The certificate containing the “NON CREAMY LAYER CLAUSE” should be valid as on the date of interview if called for (issued within one
year prior to the date of interview if called for).
- It should be submitted by the applicant at the time of interview. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled to the benefits of OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as “GENERAL” while making online registration.
- Candidates will have to appear for the Online Test and / Interview at their own expenses and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses etc. of any nature. However, SC/ST unemployed candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed 2nd class to & fro rail/ bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel as per Government guidelines.
- Any request for change of address /email ID will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Any dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Kolkata.
- The Bank may at its discretion hold re-examination wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue of a candidate(s).
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/ her being found eligible, medically fit, satisfactory character & antecedents reports along with police and caste certificate verification as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointments will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- Candidate’s admission to the Online test and Interview is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Bank.
- Candidates should ensure that the signatures appended by them in all the places, viz. in their call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Bank in future, are identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- The candidates must affix their recent coloured passport size photograph from the same negative at the places indicated in the call letter and must sign across the photograph after it is affixed so that a part of the signature spreads over the call letter beyond the photograph. They should also keep some copies of the same photograph for future, if required. Please note that Black & White photograph will not be accepted and call letters containing such photograph will be rejected.
- Prescribed formats of SC, ST, OBC, EWS, PWD certificates as applicable to be submitted at the time of interview are annexed with this advertisement and that can be downloaded from Bank’s website www.allahabadbank.in Candidates belonging to these categories are required to produce the certificates strictly in these formats only.
- Allahabad Bank is a nationalised bank with its headquarters in Kolkata, India. It is the oldest joint stock bank in India. On 24 April 2014, the bank entered into its 150th year of establishment. It was founded in Allahabad in 1865.
- As of 31 March 2018, Allahabad Bank had over 3245 branches across India. The bank did a total business of INR 3.8 trillion during the FY 2017-18.
- The bank’s market capitalisation in June 2018 was US$573 million and it ranked #1,882 on the Forbes Global 2000 list.
- On 24 April 1865, a group of Europeans founded Allahabad Bank in Allahabad. By the end of the 19th century it had branches at Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Bareilly, Nainital, Calcutta, and Delhi.
- In the early 20th century, with the start of Swadeshi movement, Allahabad Bank witnessed a spurt in deposits. In 1920, P & O Banking Corporation acquired Allahabad Bank with a bid price of ₹436 (US$6.10) per share. In 1923 the bank moved its head office and the registered office to Calcutta for reasons of both operational convenience and business opportunities. Then in 1927 Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China (Chartered Bank) acquired P&O Bank. However, Chartered Bank continued to operate Allahabad Bank as a separate entity.
- Allahabad Bank opened a branch in Rangoon (Yangon). At some point Chartered Bank amalgamated Allahabad Bank’s branch in Rangoon with its own. In 1963 the revolutionary government in Burma nationalized the Chartered Bank’s operations there, which became People’s Bank No. 2.
- On 19 July 1969, the Indian Government nationalised Allahabad Bank, together with 13 other banks.
- In October 1989, Allahabad Bank acquired United Industrial Bank, a Calcutta-based bank that had been established in 1940 and that brought with it 145 branches. Two years later, Allahabad Bank established AllBank Finance Ltd, a wholly owned Merchant Banking subsidiary.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form