Last Date: 31st July, 2017
National Handloom Development Corporation Limited
NHDC Limited invites application for the post of 09 Deputy Manager & Assistant Manager. Apply Online before 31 July 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NHDC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Deputy Manager
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.45000/-
2.Post Name: Assistant Manager
No. of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.32000/-
Educational Qualification:upsc notifications
- For Deputy Manager: Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Cost Accountant from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- For Assistant Manager: Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Cost Accountant from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India / MBA with specialization in Finance (Full Time 02 Years) from a University recognized by University Grants Commission/Institution recognized by AICTE.
- Method of Selection: Through Personal Interview to be held at NHDC LTD, New Delhi/Greater Noida.
- Appointment will be on contract basis and only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be eligible for To & Fro by shortest route on production of proof of journey. (AC 3 tier).
- The engagement will not confer any right on the Candidate for regularization in NHDC.
- The Candidate should be of sound Health & have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. Registered Medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- Corporation has its presence across the country and incumbent on selection may be posted/transferred any where in India.
- Application Fee: Rs.200/- to be remitted using Online payment options(Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking) through the Online Application facility, which can be accessed through our website www.nhdc.org.in (Career Page) from 14th July 2017 to 31st July 2017. No other mode of payment is acceptable. No fee is payable by SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Self attested scan copies of educational & Experience certificates as mentioned in the advertisement must be uploaded by the candidates while submitting the online application. Without such certificates, their candidature will not be considered.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of qualification and experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the interview. NHDC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates based on the nature of past relevant experience, acquired post and prescribed qualification.
How to apply:
- Please read the detailed advertisement and all the instructions carefully before filling the online application form.
- Applicants are advised not to wait till the last date and time to submit their applications.
- Applicants meeting the requirements notified may submit their application through online from 14th July 2017 to 31st July 2017 and the facility can be accessed through our website www.nhdc.org.in (Career Page).
- Applicants are required to ensure that all certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, self signature scan document and a recent passport size colour photograph are ready for uploading before commencement of the online application process. Application submitted direct or by any other mode will not be accepted.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 12.07.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application & Printout: 31.07.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form