Last Date: 05-08-2017
Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited
KMRCL Bhawan, Munshi Premchand Sarani
Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (KMRCL) is a Government of India enterprise implementing Kolkata (East-West Metro) Corridor Project. KMRCL’s Project upon completion will connect Salt Lake Sector-V in the East and Howrah Maidan in the West. There shall be 6 nos elevated stations and 6 nos underground stations. The line will have interchange with existing terminals of Indian railways at Howrah and Sealdah.
1.Name of the post- Finance Manager
Pay Scale- Rs.5.00 lakhs p.a.(Negotiable)
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Age: Maximum 60 yearsgovernment doctor jobs
- Essential minimum 3 years work experience
- Desirable:Candidates with experience in Public Sector Companies/Infrastructure Companies will be preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To finalize on daily day-to-day accounts as per financial rules;
- To maintain transparent financial records & accounts of all transactions;
- To monitor & coordinate with the Auditors;
- To process TDS, Service Tax, VAT & Income Tax;
- Filing e-TDS, Income Tax returns etc.
- To process vendor payment as per the rules of Corporation and
- Any other tasks assigned from time to time.
Besides above, knowledge on Ind-as, GST and Taxation etc. desirable. Application in details may be sent within 20 days from the date of advertisement to The GM(Admn), Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited, KMRCL Bhawan, Munshi Premchand Sarani, Kolkata-700 021.
(Telephone: 03322134345, 033-66071117 fax : 033-22134380)
click above to download
the employment notification