All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
G. E. Road, Tatibandh,
AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institute, being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate Medical education and training, the PMSSY has set up 6 new AIIMS institutions in underserved areas of the country.
AIIMS, Raipur is going to conduct Walk-in-Interview for Indian nationals for the post of Senior Residents for the following departments for the tenure of 03 (three) years under Govt. of India Residency Scheme/AIIMS rules for AIIMS, Raipur:
AIIMS Raipur Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Residents
No. of Vacancy: 84 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6600/-
Educational Qualification:faculty opening
For Office Assistant: A post graduate Medical Degree/ Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute or DMC/ DDC/ MCI/ State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointment shall be as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme. The appointment can be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract. He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
How to Apply AIIMS Raipur Vacancy: Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with along with Original & self-attested copies of all relevant documents, a passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.)-492099.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 10 & 11.01.2018 at 10:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification