Last Date: 01st January, 2018
New Mangalore Port Trust
1 st floor, South Tower, NBCC Place
Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodi Road, New Delhi—110003
Indian Ports Association (IPA) was constituted in 1966 under Societies Registration Act, primarily with the idea of fostering growth and development of all Major Ports, which are under the supervisory control of Ministry of Shipping .Over the years, IPA has consolidated its activities and grown strength and considered to be a think tank for the Major Ports with the ultimate goal of integrating the Maritime Sector. Following is the eligibility criteria for the post of Consultant (IT Security).
NMPT Job Details:
1.Post Name: Consultant (IT Security)
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.1-1.5 lakhs/- (per month)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer/IT or Information Systems with 5 years experience.
- 5+years of IT data security experience – required.
- A working knowledge of IT Security Frameworks, industry regulations, and standards like ISO/IEC 27001 and their associated security controls – required.
- Prior experience with the development of information security policies and standards documents – preferred.
- Prior experience with internal auditing of security controls, Collection of Use requirements, Security audits – preferred.
- Prior experience of establishing a cyber-security control centre – preferred.
- Strong project management, time management, communication and analytics skills.
- Must stay abreast of regulatory changes and industry related information, security topics and information security risk-related trends.
- Able to work with a high degree of independence, integrity and confidentiality with minimal supervision.
The main responsibilities of Cyber Security Professional are:
- Assisting IPA to establish a central security operation center of Indian Major Ports at IPA, Delhi.
- To act as the member of IPA center of excellence in the area of Cyber Security
- Advise and assist all Indian Major Ports with the development of Cyber Security requirements
- To develop and maintain the Standards, Specifications and other deliverables to support the development and implementation of Cyber Security standardization within Indian Major Ports.
- To collect and specify Cyber Security requirements from Indian Major Ports.
- Toidentify gaps where existing standards do not fulfil the requirements and provide specifications and standards to fill these gaps.
- To ensure that appropriate Standards are developed within Indian Major Ports in order to meet these requirements.
- To deliver & complete these activities a time bound manners. The activities of Cyber Security Expert will be performed in close co-operation with relevant standards activities within and outside IPA.
Areas of activity:
The activities include the following broad areas:
- Cyber Security
- Cyber Crisis Management Plan (CCMP)
- IT Security Framework
- Security of infrastructures, application system devices, services and protocols
- Security advice, guidance and operational security requirements to Indian Major Ports
- Security tools and techniques
- Provision of security mechanisms to protect privacy
- Creation of security specifications and alignment with work done through audits.
- Capacity building & IT Security Training.
- The tasks described above will require liaisons with relevant bodies like Indian Major Ports, Ministry of Shipping, National Security Council Securitate (NSCS), National Critical Information Infrastructure Protection Centre (NCIOPC), CERT-In, STQC and any other agencies involved with Cyber Security .
- Contract Period: Initially for six months, which may be extended upto another six months based on performance.
How to Apply NMPT Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply in plain paper along with C.V. and attested copies of the testimonials send to the Managing Director, Indian Ports Association, 1 st floor, South Tower, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodi Road, New Delhi—110003 on or before 01.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of Application Form: 01.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification