Advt No : 04 /Accts. / 2018
Jharkhand High Court
High Court of Jharkhand invites application for the post of 73 Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Cashier, Translator, Jr. Translator & Typist. Apply Online before 23 October 2018. Jharkhand High Court Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Name of the post — Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Cashier, Translator, Jr. Translator & Typist
No of post — 73
Pay Scale — 44900 — 1,02,800/- Level 4, 6, 7
General Conditions:faculty opening
- Online application is to be filled up in English only.
- Separate online applications may be filled up for each post.
- The candidates should possess sound health, good moral character and should not be involved in or related to any criminal case or any type of offence/ act involving moral turpitude.
- Candidate is advised to go through the requirements of eligibility, age etc.and satisfy himself/ herself that he/ she is eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for Viva-Voce. At the time of scrutiny, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and no further claim will be entertained in this regard. The High Court’s
decision in this regard shall be final and binding.
- The candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth, father’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ 10th Certificate, otherwise, his/ her candidature will summarily be rejected/ cancelled at the time of scrutiny of application forms/ Document verification at the time of Personality Test/Viva-Voce or at any stage/ Level it comes into the notice of the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
- Application with illegible/ blurred photograph/ documents and/ or signature will be rejected.
- Incomplete application or applications not conforming to the aforesaid prescribed requirements shall be rejected and no further communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the application form,once submitted finally will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The Admit Cards indicating the date of Examination and venue shall be downloaded from the Official Website of the High Court of Jharkhand by the candidates individually.
- Candidate is not required to send the printout of duly filled application form or any documents to the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi. Candidate is suggested to keep a printout of the duly filled application with himself/herself for future reference.
- Candidates are requested to retain with themselves, the UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) number which will be generated on payment of prescribed examination fee.
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application:08-10-2018.
Last Date For Submission of Online Application:23-10-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online through the website https://jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in/ from 08.10.2018 to 23.10.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form