Human Resource Development Department(HRDD)
Human Resource Development Department(HRDD)will be conducting Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test for a person to be eligible for appointment as Primary Teacher for Classes I to V and for Elementary (Graduate) Teacher for Classes VI to VIII. Hence, Human Resource Development Department invites application from the local candidates for the 9th edition of Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test -2018.
Name of the post — Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test -2018.
No of post — Not Specified
Pay Scale — Not Specified
B.A./B.Sc./ with 50% marks/Senior Secondary with min 50%.
NOTE:tamilnadu govt employment
- A person who intends to appear in both the categories (Primary and Graduate) will have to apply and sit in both the papers separately and pay the fee for both the tests.
- For the purpose of this notification, a Diploma/Degree course in Teacher Education recognised by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education (S p e c i a l Education) and B. Ed. (S p e c i a l Education), a course recognised by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered.
- The Human Resource Development Department will be conducting Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test in accordance with the provision of Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE ACT 2009) and the minimum qualification laid down by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) for a person to be eligible for appointment as Primary Teacher for Classes I to V and for Elementary (Graduate) Teacher for Classes VI to VIII. Hence, Human Resource Development Department invites application from the local candidates for the 9th edition of Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test -2018.
- STET (Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test) will be conducted once in a year.
- A person who has qualified STET may also appear again for improving his/her score in the following years.
- All candidates who pass the STET will be awarded certificate .The validity of certificate will be till he/she crosses the employability age as per the State Government norms. However, it does not cover the special exemption of higher age given to the temporary in-service employees.
- A person who scores 60% or more in TET will be considered TET pass. 5 % relaxation of marks is applicable to SC/ST, Central & State OBC candidates.
Online Application forms will be received by :07-10-2018.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online against the notification on or before 07-10-2018 and send printout of same application to given address 12-10-2018. Candidates are advised to read notification carefully and make sure about meet the concerned eligibility criteria.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form