Last Date:09 May,2019
Air India Limited (AIL)
Air India Limited will Conduct a Walk-In-Interview for eligible and intersted candidates for 70the positions of Flight Dispatcher.Candidates must come to this Walk-In-Interview along with the application form, Bio data, all original certificates of age, caste, quaification etc. Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on 06-05-2019 and 09-05-2019 (10 AM) at the given venue.
Name of the post – Flight Dispatcher
No of post – 70
Pay Scale – Rs 40000,25000,20000
12th or its equivalent with Physics and Mathematics and with related certificate.
General Instruction:tamilnadu govt employment
- Selected candidates would be required to undergo for Pre-Employment Medical Examination and the cost of the same will be borne by the candidates.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories will be entitled for reimbursement of second class return rail/bus fare, on production of railway receipt/ticket, as per rules.After verification of documents,if their eligibility is established and they appear for Personal Interview, reimbursement of fare will be made by cheque and sent to them by post. No other expenses, whatsoever will be reimbursed.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria as on 31.03.2019 and the particulars furnished by them in the Application Format are correct in all respects.At any stage of the Selection Process,if the particulars provided by the candidates or the testimonials attached/provided,are found incorrect/false or it is found that the candidates do not possess the laid down qualification/stipulated eligibility criteria as on the date of reckoning eligibility,i.e. 31.03.2019, their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage,without entering into any correspondence with them in the matter and if appointed, services will be terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
- During the tenure of Fixed Term Contract,candidates will also be eligible for Medical Facilities for Self(Only) as per rules.Candidates will also be eligible for Provident Fund and Gratuity,as per rules.
- Management reserves the right for change in above schedule/condition, based on requirements.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/appointment shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- Candidates holding Current DGCA (India) Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on Jet Aircraft.Thesecandidates will be initially engaged as Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher and upon obtaining DGCA Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on Air India’s Fleet,they will be engaged as Flight Dispatcher.
- Candidates whose DGCA Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on Jet Aircraft has lapsed in the preceding 5 years.These candidates will be initially engaged as Trainee Flight Dispatcher and upon successful completion of requisite training and obtaining DGCA Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on Air India’s Fleet, they will be engaged as Flight Dispatcher.
- Candidates who have passed Flight Dispatcher’s Course from an approved Institute and have undergone “On the Job Training” and are yet to obtain the approval of DGCA.These candidates will be initially engaged asJunior Trainee Flight Dispatcher and upon successful completion of requisite training and obtaining DGCA Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on Air India’s Fleet within 03 attempts (Approx. 1 ½ years), they will be engaged as Flight Dispatcher.
- Candidature of employees of subsidiary companies of Air India Limited currently working as Flight Dispatchers with them, will not be considered.
- On appointment,candidates will be positioned at Delhi/Mumbai. They may however, be transferred at any Station/Base on Air India Network based on operational requirements at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Selected candidates would be required to undergo requisite Company Orientation Training followed by obtaining DGCA Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on fleet of Air India.
- the services of candidates joining as Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category-3) above, i.e., those who have done the Flight Dispatcher’s course and have undergone On the Job Training and are yet to obtain DGCA approval, are liable to be terminated in case they fail to obtain DGCA Flight Dispatcher’s Approval within 3 attempts (Approx/ 1 ½ years) from the date of reporting for training.
- On completion of training successfully and acquiring DGCA Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on the fleet of Air India Limited, candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 05 years or till the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier. The Fixed Term Contract is however, extendable depending upon the performance and age of the candidate and Company’s requirement.
- Selected candidates will be required to submit a Bank Guarantee for an amount of Rs. 2,50,000/- (Rupees Two Lakhs Fifty Thousand Only) from a Nationalized Bank for a period of 05 years at the time of joining training.In case,the candidate fails to obtain DGCA Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on the fleet of Air India Limited in the permissible attempts or leaves the Company before completion of 05 years tenure of Fixed Term Contract, the said Bank Guarantee in whole will be invoked by the Company.
- A duly filled in Application Form in the prescribed format which is available on CareerPage of ourWebsite: www.airindia.in
- A recent passport size photographpasted in the space provided in the Application Format.
- One set of SELF ATTESTED photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth,Educational Qualification,Technical Qualification (DGCA Approval/Certificate from Flight Dispatcher’s Course from an approved Institute etc.),Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC Candidates only),EWS Certificate in the prescribed Format issued by the Competent Authority (For EWS Candidates only) and Experience (such as Appointment Letter,Photo Identity Card etc.,Salary Slips,Experience Letter from previous employer etc.)along with ORIGINALS.
- A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favour of Air India Limited payable at Delhibeing the Application Fee (Application Fee not applicable in case of SC/ST Candidates). Please mention your Full Name & Mobile No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft’.
- Candidates belonging to OBC Category should be in possession of Category Certificate in the prescribed Format meant for Central Government employment along with Non-Creamy Layer status.Please note that the validity of “Non-Creamy layer”Certificate should not be older than 6 months from the date of eligibility criteria.
- Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous bodies,must walk-in with the Complete Application Format routed through proper channel or along with the “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- Air India is the flag carrier airline of India headquartered at New Delhi.It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 94 domestic and international destinations. The airline has its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, alongside several focus cities across India. Air India is the largest international carrier out of India with an 18.6% market share.Over 60 international destinations are served by Air India across four continents. Additionally, the carrier is the third largest domestic airline in India in terms of passengers carried (after IndiGo and Jet Airways) with a market share of 13.5% as of July 2017.The airline became the 27th member of Star Alliance on 11 July 2014.
- The airline was founded by J. R. D. Tata as Tata Airlines in 1932; Tata himself flew its first single-engine de Havilland Puss Moth, carrying air mail from Karachi to Bombay’s Juhu aerodrome and later continuing to Madras (currently Chennai). After World War II, it became a public limited company and was renamed as Air India. On 21 February 1960, it took delivery of its first Boeing 707 named Gauri Shankar and became the first Asian airline to induct a jet aircraft in its fleet. In 2000–01, attempts were made to privatise Air India and from 2006 onwards, it suffered losses after its merger with Indian Airlines.
- Air India also operates flights to domestic and Asian destinations through its subsidiaries Alliance Air and Air India Express. Air India’s mascot is the Maharajah (Emperor) and the logo consists of a flying swan with the wheel of Konark inside it.
click above to download
the employment notification