Advt No : Project/Neeranchal/2017-NIH (Admn)
National Institute of Hydrology(NIH)
NIH aka National Institute of Hydrology invites application for the post of 06 Dy Project Leader, Domain Expert, Specialist. Walk-in-Interview 10 July 2018. NIH Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.nihroorkee.gov.in
1.Name of the post- Dy Project Leader, Domain Expert, Specialist
No of post- 06
Pay Scale- Rs. 93,300/-
General conditions:faculty opening
- Professionals with requisite qualifications and experience as prescribed would be eligible for engagement.
- Selected candidates would be engaged for a fixed period for providing high quality services to the Institute or for attending to specific and time-bound jobs.
- The appointment would be on Full-time basis and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of engagement with the NIH.
- The appointment is purely temporary on co-terminus basis and do not entitle the appointee to any claim implicit or explicit on any NIH post.
- The initial term of appointment and subsequent extension (s) if any, shall be decided on case to case basis depending upon the specific job and the time frame for its completion.
- The selected candidates may be provided with the transit accommodation as per prevailing rules of the Institute.The applicable licence fee shall be charged. Also, they will be allowed TA/DA for their travel inside the country in connection with the official work.
- The selection of candidates will be made through Walk-in-Interview. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for attending the interview.
- Candidates can directly attend the walk-in-interview on the prescribed date, time at NIH along with complete bio-data, passport size photograph and original proof of qualification and experience. They must also bring with them self-attested copies of their certificates. Candidate may report in NIH in one hour before Interview time.
- Bio-data Format for the posts is available on NIH Website.
- Candidates before appearing for the Walk-in-Interview shall ensure that they are eligible (in the required field) for the position they intend to appear.
Date of Walk-in:10-07-2018.
Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with complete bio-data, passport size photograph and original proof of qualification and experience at the time of Interview.
click above to download
the employment notification