Advt No : IOCL/MKTG/NR/APPR/2018-19/1
Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL)
IOCL aka Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites Application for the post of 523 Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices Vacancy 2018. IOCL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.iocl.com
Name of the post — Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices
No of post — 523
Pay Scale — As Per Rules of IOCL
10th, Graduate, Diploma, ITI.
General Instructions:delhi sarkari naukri
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx OR as a Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action.
- Candidate for Trade Apprenticeship (Optional Trade) should register themselves on NSDC at https://apprenticeshipindia.org
- If the application is not submitted in the line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
- Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Apprenticeships.aspx).
- Candidates are advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test/interview shall be only on our website and/or by email/sms-alerts.
- Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Apprenticeships.aspx) ONLY.
- Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE DISCIPLINE CODE ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one discipline Code will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the ITI /Degree/ Diploma in Engineering examination, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the On-line Application Form as per the norms adopted by University/Institute.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials. In case,it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement if any, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
- The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for
engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- Applications/Registration which are incomplete or are received in any other mode/form, or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and/or those received after the last date of submission of on-line applications shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”. Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.
- Mere selection in written examination or interview or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of engagement to the applicants.
- Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period the Corporation shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices NOR can an Apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
How to Apply :
- The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com(Careers-> Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Northern Region (Marketing Division). Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
- After filling up the online application ,the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by email/sms for downloading admit card for the written test.
- Those applications which are incomplete/not uploaded with self- attested copies of certificates /not in line with the terms & conditions will be liable for rejection.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:27-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:17-11-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online through the IOCL’s website http://www.ioclrecruit.com/ from 27.10.2018 to 17.11.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form