Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force(ITBP)
ITBP aka Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force Invites applications for the post of 218 Constable (Telecom) Vacancy 2018. ITBP Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.itbpolice.nic.in
Name of the post — Constable (Telecom)
No of post — 218
Pay Scale — 21700 — 69100/- (Level 3)
General Instructions:employment news
- All candidates who have been called for PET & PST will bring a clear and legible print out of the online application form submitted by them for purpose of identification, etc or else they will not be permitted to enter the venue. The print out will be retained by ITBP personnel for office use. All candidates are also required to bring clear and legible print out of their online admit card at each stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidates are to ensure to keep sufficient number of same passport size photos used by them in filling the online application form and bring same passport size photos submitted with online application form at all stages of recruitment.
- Candidates in Central or State Government Service/ Departmental candidates should submit in original a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of verification of original documents else their candidature will be rejected.
- Verification of original documents will be carried out at the time of DME,therefore candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility in all respects to avoid any disappointment.
- All eligible candidates will be duly informed about the date and venue of the recruitment tests will be sent electronically on their registered e-mail ID with directions to download their admit cards on ITBP Recruitment website(www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in). Therefore, candidates should provide genuine and functional e-mail ID and Mobile number at the time of filling online application form. ITBP will not be responsible in case of any failure of the candidate not receiving e-mail/admit card online.
- Candidates shall be required to serve in the Force for a minimum period of 10 years. If any person after joining the service wants to resign from the service before the expiry of 10 years, he/she is required to refund a sum equal to three months’ pay and allowances attached to the post or the cost of training imparted to him/her by the Force, whichever is higher.
- Selected candidates shall have to undergo Basic Training and such other courses as prescribed in the Force from time to time.
- Candidates belonging to physically challenged category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Candidates should come duly prepared for more than one day stay under their own arrangements at the Recruitment Centre. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- No correspondence will be entertained from ineligible candidates whose applications have been rejected.
- ITBP will not be responsible for any damage/injury to the individual sustained during the course of recruitment process.
- Candidates are advised to beware of touts and not to fall prey to the unscrupulous elements. Recruitment in ITBP is totally transparent, fair and purely on the basis of performance of the aspirants. No candidate is required to pay any money for recruitment in ITBPF except nominal fees for application and RME. If someone approaches them or asks for money or any other favour,they may report the matter to the recruitment board or the local police.
- ITBP will not responsible for any postal delay or Internet interruptions/computer related problems.
- Any further information/notice in respect to the subject recruitment will be published on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in only. Hence, all candidates are advised to log on the above link from time to time. ‘
- All disputes and differences, if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts within the territorial limits of Delhi only.
- ITBP Recruitment Helpline No. 011 24369482 & 83.
How To Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates should apply only through ITBP Recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully.The application must be submitted ONLINE only. No application will be
accepted offline. Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily.
- APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT — Male candidates belonging to General (UR) or OBC category applying for recruitment should pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as application fee through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Application received with any other mode of fee payment will be summarily rejected. Fees are exempted for females, Ex-servicemen and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category.(i) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.(ii) Fee paid by modes other than above will not be accepted and the applications of such candidate will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
- Persons serving in Central/State Government applying for this recruitment are required to furnish a copy of No Objection Certificate (Annexure- I) issued by the employer at the time of verification of documents. Candidates who fail to submit NOC at the time of documentation shall not be allowed to appear in the selection process and his candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- There is no requirement of submitting any documents at the time of filling online application form.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:29-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:27-11-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in 29.10.2018 to 27.11.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form