Advt. No: NIPER-HJP
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Hajipur Invites applications for the post of 05 Assistant & Section Officer. Apply before 12 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NIPER Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant, Grade — III
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.23680/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Section Officer
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.40970/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Graduate with 50% marks or equivalent.faculty opening
- Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizen. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
- The Director reserves the right to withdraw any or all posts so advertised at any time without assigning any reason. Proposed requirements are for intermittent period till posts are sanctioned by the Govt. of India.
- The envelope containing the CV in the prescribed format along with supporting documents in support of age, qualifications and experiences, superscribing ‘Application for the post of …………….’, whichever is applied should be clearly mentioned, must reach the office of the Director, NIPER-Hajipur, At – Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences (RMRIMS), Agamkuan, Patna — 800007, Bihar by registered / speed post till 12.01.2018 at 17:00 Hrs. Delayed applications will not be considered anyway.
- Those who have applied against the previous advertisement Nos. NIPER-HJP/R-43, Dt. 05.12.2016 and NIPER-HJP/R-44, dated: 05.12.2016 may send their updated C.V, if there is any change in the profile (like additional qualification, experience and research experience etc.)
- The competent authority may relax age/ qualification/ experience on recommendation of the Committee. However, there is no age limit for Departmental candidates. Higher starting pay may be considered in case of extra meritorious candidate.
- Maximum age is relaxable for Persons retired from a Technical Institution/ Central Universities/ Universities/ Research Institutions having experienced in the field, but within 62 years of age. Age will be reckoned the last date of receipt of application.
- Selection will be made on new contractual terms and conditions in accordance with Ministry’s circular letter No.50013/1/2017 — NIPER, dated: 2nd June, 2017.
- The selection committee may also recommend considering placement in respective lower grade depending upon qualification and experience.
- Application form may be downloaded from Institute website: www.niperhajipur.ac.in or its mentor Institute website: www.rmrims.org.in.
- The applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organizations must send their application on the prescribed format along with relevant documents ‘Through proper channel’, failing which, the same will not be considered. However to save the time, candidate may send an advance copy and bring the NOC at the time of interview/test.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures such as attested copies of degrees / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificates / Document certifying date of birth etc. will be out-rightly rejected.
How to Apply NIPER Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with supporting documents in support of age, qualifications and experiences send to the office of the Director, NIPER-Hajipur, At — Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences (RMRIMS), Agamkuan, Patna — 800007, Bihar on or before 12.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 12.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form