Last Date:03 Dec,2020
Indian Army invites eligible candidates of districts of Upper Assam (Jorhat, Majuli, Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, Golaghat, Sivasagar, Charaideo, Dhemaji, North Lakhimpur and Karbi Anglong), to apply for Soldier Recruitment Rally, which will be held from 19-01-2020 to 24-01-2020.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 03-01-2020 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – General Duty,Technical,Clerk /Store Keeper & Tradesman
No of post – 100
Pay Scale – As per norms
10th /Matric pass with 45% marks.
Genearl Information:police recruitment
- Application must be filled strictly as per Performa given in the notification and duly approved by the CO / OC Unit be forwarded by the candidate alongwith the required documents to respective Record Offices who will then forward the same to the concerned HQ Rtg Zone nearest to the place of posting of the candidate. Top outer cover of envelope Should read ” APPLICATION FOR HAV (SVYAUTO CARTO) insecribed in red ink.
- At any point of time if the individual is found to apply at more than one HQ Rtg zone, his candidature will be rejected and adequate disciplinary action will be taken against the individual.
- Application may be handwritten or typed on A4 size paper strictly as per the given pro forma forwarded to the concerned HQ Rtg Zone. (Nearest to the place of posting of the candidate). Postal Addresses of Headquarters Recruiting Zones/ concerned Regimental centres are given in the end of the notification.
- Advance copy of the application along with the required documents be forwarded to the concerned.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph without sun glasses at the space provided in the application form. Photograph taken with Polaroid camera or computer print will not be accepted. An additional self-attested photograph also to be submitted along with application form.
- Enclose three self-addressed stamped Registered envelopes issued by the Department of Post & Telegraph giving your present address with PIN Code on which acknowledgment/call up notice/rejection slip is to be sent.
- A candidate whose application has been rejected earlier may apply again if eligible/age permits.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should therefore be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity the existing policies, rules and regulation of Indian Army / Govt of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
How To Apply:
- The recruitment will be carried out through all the Headquarters Recruiting Zones and Independent Recruiting Office (Delhi Cantt).
- Civil Candidates can appear for screening and written exam only in the Headquarter Recruiting Zone or Independent Recruiting Office (Delhi Cantt) covering their place of domicile.
- Service candidates will appear for screening and written in the Recruiting Zones or Independent Recruiting Office (Delhi Cantt) nearest to their place of posting.
- All the above terms and conditions, vacancies and selection procedures are subject to change from time to time. Only male candidates are eligible to apply.
- List of recognised universities to be verified from the official website of UGC/AICTE or the nearest Headquarter Recruiting Zone / Army Recruiting Office/ Independent Recruiting Office, Delhi Cantt.
- Candidates who are serving with any organization and are selected will procude no objection certificate from their employer atzonal recruiting office before dispatch.
- The candidates are required to produce the following original documents,when called for screening: –
- Character certificate by Sarpanch of the Village or authorized signatory of the State Government.
- Domicile/Resident/Nativity certificate from the authorized signatory of the State Government.
- Original Certificate from matriculation onward and detailed mark sheet of each year separately pertaining to educational qualification.
- Son of servicemen/Ex-servicemen, son of war widow/son of widow, certificate, if applicable.
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e., from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection. Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.
- Do not use performance booster drugs to clear physical fitness test. It is better to practice and clear the test.
- Touts and agents have no role to play and candidates are advised not to be lured by such agents/agencies.
- Do not use mobile phone or unfair means during Common Entrance Exam.
- Candidates will get their pre-medical examination done under own arrangement before participating in Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Recruitment organisation will not be responsible for any mis-happening.
- The Army Medical Corps is amongst one of the best options available to medical graduates of our country where there is an opportune professional environment of an exceptional order blended with high degree of professionalism, dignity and self esteem. It offers a golden opportunity to be a part of world’s finest service and get trained not only to be an officer and a gentleman but also a highly skilled professional. Army Medical Corps promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. In addition to the professional growth and development, the adventure and extra-curricular activities in the service ensure an all round development essential for today’s world. Apart from attractive pay and perks, service offers the best in life style and professional growth
- The young medical graduate is often unaware of how to join the Army Medical Corps and all it has to offer. The aim here is to give him a glimpse on the opportunities available to doctors for all round development of their personality, scope for continuous professional enhancement and the perks and privileges of serving in Army Medical Corps.
- Armed Forces Medical Services is the first tri-service (Army, Navy and Air Force) organization and one of the largest organized medical services in the country. It has state of the art tertiary care hospitals and speciality centres of excellence. It provides medical support to the Armed Forces during war as well as comprehensive healthcare to all service personnel, ex-servicemen and their dependents during peace. Army Medical Corps provides medical aid during natural calamities both at national and international levels.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form