Transformers And Electricals Kerala Limited(TELK)
TELK aka Transformers And Electricals Kerala Limited invites application for the post of 42 Operator Grade III Trainees. Apply Online before 21 November 2018. TELK Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.telk.com
Name of the post — Operator Grade III Trainees
No of post — 42
Pay Scale — 11000/- (Per Month)
S.S.L.C. or its equivalent and NCVT (ITI/ITC) certificate in relevant trade.
General Instructions:employment news
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Applications will be accepted through online only.
- The website for submitting online application will remain functional for the purpose from 07.11.2018 to 21.11.2018.
- The candidates sponsored by the District Employment Officer, Ernakulam will be considered along with the Direct Applications.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-Servicemen candidates is applicable as per usual Government rules.
- The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/ or does not comply with other requirements and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
- The Minimum qualification stipulated for all the posts must be from Central/State Government recognized educational institution.
- TELK reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, and the vacancies notified may not be filled up. Further, TELK reserves the right to restrict/alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Screening of applications will be done with reference to the prescribed qualification, age, etc.
- Mode of selection will be based on Written test, Skill test and interview depending on the number of eligible applications.
- In case of tie in composite marks of written test, skill test and interview secured by two or more candidates, seniority in rank list shall be given to senior most candidate by his/her date of birth.In the event of same date of birth of two or more candidates, seniority shall be assigned by the
alphabetical order of their first names.
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per notification will be called for written test. Written test will be conducted in English language.
- No TA and DA will be paid to any candidates for appearing for the written test. For SC / ST candidates, if the place of residence as per communication address given in their application is beyond 8 kms. from the place of the test, to and fro travel expenses will be reimbursed by second class train or bus (Ordinary/FP/SF only) by shortest route from theplace of residence to the place of test centre on production of documentary evidence such as copy of Caste certificate, bus ticket / Train ticket etc.
- All appointments shall be subject to the decision of the Hon’ble Court on pending WP(C)s, if any.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to produce the original of their credentials at a prescribed
stage in the selection process.
- All communications, including admit card for the Written test, Skill test and Interview call letter ill be only through Online / E-mail/SMS. Therefore, Candidates should have a valid e-mail id and mobile number. Candidates are advised to browse the website www.telk.com/ www.cmdkerala.net regularly for updates/notices and announcements.
- Canvassing in any form or influencing the officials related to the selection/recruitment process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate and no further correspondence shall be entertained after disqualification.
- The selected candidates are required to execute a service agreement bond for Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Only)at the time of joining to serve the Company atleast for a period of 5 years including 2 years training.
- Candidates of all categories have to execute Service Agreement Bond in Company’s prescribed format to remit their respective bond amount for violation of the agreement. On leaving the Company within the bond period, the Candidate’s release from the Company shall be only after the payment of bond amount on pro-rata basis after considering the period of service already rendered in the Company.
- Interested candidates have to pay Non-refundable Application fee of Rs.200/-(Rupees Two Hundred Only) by online mode while filling up the application. Candidates can make their payment by using Debit Card, Credit Card and by Net Banking. SC/ST/PWD candidates need not pay the application fee.
- Candidates, who fail to remit the fee online, will not be shortlisted for the next stages of recruitment.
- On applying on-line, the candidates will be provided with a unique registration number generated by the system, which will be treated as the registration number of the Candidate. However, separate Roll Numbers shall be allotted to the candidates who are shortlisted for written test/skill test.
- The application is deemed to be complete and considered only on receipt of the online payment.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:21-11-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form