National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research(NCPOR)
NCPOR aka National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research invites Applications for the post of 26 Project Scientist,Project Scientific Assistant,Executive Assistant & various Vacancy. Apply Online before 27 Dec 2018. NCPOR Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.ncaor.gov.in
Name of the post — Project Scientist,Project Scientific Assistant,Executive Assistant & various
No of post — 26
Pay Scale — Rs 60413,Rs 25000,Rs 35640,Rs 35400
M.Sc/ M.Tech/ B.Tech/Bachelor degree with min 60% marks.
General Conditions:karnataka government jobs
- The last date of submission of online application is 27.12.2018 by 05:00pm. The last date is the cutoff date for all purposes including Age/Qualification/experience etc.
- Applications should be submitted online in the prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment Newspaper.
- Age relaxation in case of SC / ST / OBC /PH candidates will be as per Govt. of India norms.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. If the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible for the Selection Board to interview all those candidates. The Centre may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit of desirable qualification and /or on the record of academic performance and /or relevant experience for the post prescribed in the advertisement as per the specific requirement of the Centre and/or any other benchmark decided by a committee constituted to screen the applications. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates who are not called for Interview.
- Canvassing in any form and /or bringing any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as disqualification of candidature. No interim correspondence/inquiry will be entertained.
- Candidates working in Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies must produce the requisite ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview.
- Experience will be counted after completion of essential academic qualifications while a completed doctorate degree will be counted as three years experience. In case a candidate has obtained the above degree while in service only his /her service period will be counted towards experience and he/she will not get any additional weight age in experience for acquiring Doctorate towards total period of experience.
- Doctorate degree will count as 3 years’ experience which shall include the period rendered as JRF/SRF required for obtaining the doctorate degree.
- The selection for the post of Project Scientist B and JRF shall be on the basis of performance of the screened-in candidates in the interview and the Selection for the post of Executive Assistant and Project Scientific Assistant shall be on the basis of performance of the screened-in candidates in the written test.
- Online application submitted without the scanned copies of the certificates will be rejected.
- The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India and outside.
- No travelling advance will be paid for attending the interview/written examination except Out-station SC/ST candidates called for interview/written examination (for direct recruitment mode) will be paid to-and-fro Sleeper-class railway/Bus fare by the shortest route on production of proof of journey tickets etc.
- The candidates need to make their own stay arrangements. NCPOR will not be responsible for any accommodation arrangements.
- Director, NCPOR has the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage, without assigning any reason thereof or vary the number of posts to be filled under each category.
- Director, NCPOR reserves the right to consider a candidate for higher or lower post/grade on the basis of the assessment during the selection process irrespective of the post for which candidate had applied.
- Discrepancies found in the certificate will attract the disqualification of applications. Non-production of the original certificates at the time of interview will also make the candidate disqualified. No travel reimbursement will be made to such candidates.
- Production of the original certificate at the time of interview is must. Candidate’s currently working in any other organization need to provide the proof of their current employment with a service/experience certificate from the employer. Appointment order will not be considered as proof of current employment.
- Online application submitted without the scanned copies of the certificates/signature/photo will be summarily rejected.
- At present, the place of posting is at Goa with transfer liability to any part of India.
- All project positions are purely temporary and on project mode and do not entitle the candidate for any claim for regular/ permanent position at any time.
- The monthly emolument specified is approximate and may vary as per the guidelines issued by Competent Authority from time to time.
- The full advertisement is available on our website ‘www.ncaor.gov.in’ under career option.
- The entire application procedure is online. Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, disability, caste (SC/ST/OBC), experience, no objection certificates, digital signatures, photograph etc. should be uploaded alongwith the online application.All the uploaded document should be in the form of PDF file and photograph and signature in the form of .jpg format. Candidates must produce the original certificates while appearing for interview or as and when required. If the certificates are in a language other than English or Hindi, attested translation should be enclosed.
How to apply:
- To apply, the applicant must fill the online application form available at ESSO-NCPOR website www.ncaor.gov.in and upload the scanned documents in the online application form. The candidates are not required to send any hard copies by post or through e-mail.
- Applicants are requested to carefully go through the full text of the advertisement and the instructions in particular.
- In case of any difficulty in the submission of online application form (not for other queries), please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instructions to Applicants for submission of online Application:
- Online application form & details of recruitment of the Post is available at http://www.ncaor.gov.in.
- Before submitting the online application, the applicants are requested to go through carefully the details of the post and content of the post on the website http://www.ncaor.gov.in.
- Submit online application well in advance along-with legible and scanned copies of educational qualification, experience certificates, date of birth, disability (OH, PH), caste (ST/ST/OBC) certificate, No Objection Certificate in PDF format not exceeding 100 KB for each document/attachment. If the certificates are in a language other than English or Hindi, then attested translation should be uploaded. The applicants are not required to send hard copies to the undersigned.
- A recent passport size colour photograph (scanned) should be in .jpg format (size not exceeding 100 KB).
- Signature (scanned) should be in .jpg format (size not exceeding 100 KB)
- The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars carefully in the online application.Incomplete application may lead to rejection.
- Applicants are advised to retain the acknowledgement and printout of the submitted online application for future reference.
- In case of difficulty in the submission of online application form please email to email@example.com.
Last date of Submission Application is:27-12-2018.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 27-12-2018,after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form