Advt No. : 08/2018-CPF
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of 398 Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandant) Exam 2018. Apply Online Before 21 May 2018. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Combined Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandant Exam 2018)
No of post- 398
Pay Scale- Not Specified
Bachelor Degree in any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:andhra pradesh government jobs
- No person who is not a citizen of India shall, except with the consent of the Central Government signified in writing be appointed or employed under these Rules.
- Provided that nothing contained in these rules shall debar the appointment, enrolment or employment of a subject of Nepal or Bhutan under these Rules.
- Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2018, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1993 and not later than 1st August, 1998.
- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable.
- upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- upto a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation. However the total relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years.
- upto a maximum of five years if a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes and the Other Backward Classes who are also covered under any other clause of Para 3(III)(b) above, viz. those coming under the category of Civilian Central Government Servants/Ex-Servicemen and persons domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir, will be eligible for grant of cumulative age-relaxation under both the categories.
- The term Ex-Servicemen will apply to the persons who are defined as Ex-Servicemen in the Ex-Servicemen (Re-employment in Civil Services and Posts) Rules, 1979, as amended from time to time.
- The term “Civilian Central Government Servants” in Para 3 (III)(b)(iii) above will apply to persons who are defined as “Government Servants” in the Central Civil Services (Classification, Control and Appeal) Rules, 1965 as amended from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application. However, if due to any unavoidable situation, he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the application with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the Commission.Persons already in Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as workcharged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are however, required to inform in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the Examination.
- Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/ candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
- While filling in his/her Online Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his/her choice for the Centre for the Examination.
- If any candidate appears at a centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in his/her e-Admission Certificate, the papers of such a candidate will not be evaluated and his/her candidature will be liable to cancellation.
- Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates are not required to submit Hard Copy of their applications to the Commission at this stage.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:25-04-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:21-05-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 25.04.2018 to 21.05.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form