Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/WR/APPR./2018 for Accountant/Technician/Trade Apprentices
INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Application for the post of 350 Technician Apprentice & Trade Apprentice . Apply Online before 20 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IOCL Job Details:
Post Name: Technician Apprentice
No. of Vacancy: 72 Posts
2.Post Name: Trade Apprentice
No. of Vacancy: 278 Posts
Educational Qualification:police recruitment
- For Technician Apprentice: Diploma in relevant Engineering with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university/Institution.
- For Trade Apprentice: ITI in relevant Discipline with 50% marks from recognized institute.
- The Corporation shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application and apply online from 05.02.2018 to 20.02.2018. Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
- The exact date of written test/ interview shall be communicated separately. Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx) only. Candidates are thus advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test/interview shall be only on our website and/ or the email provided by the candidate during application process.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading call letters from website www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx).
- Cut Off date: The candidate must possess the prescribed qualification, age etc. as on 31.01.2018.
- Candidates registered with Local/ State Employment Exchange (s)/Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose name are sponsored to IOCL against this notification are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- Latest Caste certificate is to be produced by reserved category candidates in the proforma prescribed by the Govt. and issued by Competent Authority only.
- For Discipline codes 6A & 12A: PwBD candidates with less than 40% of permanent disability are NOT eligible. The PwBD candidates are required to submit a Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority as per the Persons with Disabilities (equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Amended Rules, 2009, failing which their candidature as PwBD candidates will not be considered. Persons with Benchmark Disabilities must be capable of performing the task assigned to them / take instructions using suitable aids and appliances.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but failing in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply for the positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to UR candidates and indicate their category as “UR”. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. being a Central Public Sector Undertaking, only those communities that are mentioned in the common list of OBC approved by Central Government shall be treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation.
- Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE TRADE/ DISCIPLINE ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one Trade/discipline will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Diploma/ Degree examination, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the Online Application Form as per the norms adopted by University/ Institute.
How to Apply IOCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.iocl.com form 05.02.2018 to 20.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.02.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form