ADVERTISEMENT No. 01/Sweeper/Cook/Mali/Farrash(Class IV)/2018
Allahabad High Court
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invites application for the post of 91 Class IV posts i.e. Sweeper, Cook, Mali and Farrash in the establishment of High Court, Allahabad and Lucknow Bench, Lucknow. Apply before 26 February 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Allahabad High Court Job Details:
1.Post Name: Class IV
No. of Vacancy: 91 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1800/-
Educational Qualification: Class-V pass with minimum experience of one year of work as such in the category concerned in any organisation of the Government or instrumentality of the state.
General Instructions and conditions:himachal government jobs
- Hon’ble Selection Committee reserves right to alter the number of vacancies, modify examination process, shortlist eligible candidates for interview and fixing the minimum cut off marks without assigning any reasons thereof. Vacancies calculated and indicated in advertisement are subject to change. Instructions are to be complied with strictly by the candidates in the examination.
- Selection Committee decision shall be final in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of examination process, allotment of examination centers, selection and allotment of posts etc.
- The result of examination shall be displayed on the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in. Candidates are advised to go through the website
www.allahabadhighcourt.in regularly for latest updated information. Moreover, corigendum or addendum or cancellation in this advertisement, if any occurs , notice in this regard shall be uploaded/published on the official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in in due course of time.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that the candidates don’t fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that they have suppressed/twisted or truncated any material facts, their candidature shall stand cancelled without giving any reasons and notice to the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is detected even after appointment, their services shall be liable to be terminated and he/she shall be liable for criminal proceedings and legal actions.
- The character of a person for direct recruitment to the service must be such as to render him/her suitable in all respect for appointment to the service. Persons dismissed by the Union Government or by a State Government or by a Local Authority or a Government Corporation owned or controlled by the Central Government or state Government will be deemed to be ineligible for the appointment.
How to Apply Allahabad High Court Vacancy: Candidates are required to apply in prescribed application form along with all respect with required documents, in a closed envelope (superscribed with the name of the post applied for and advertisement No. with date) with two self addressed envelope (size5”x10”) bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 41/- & DD sent by Speed Post/ Registered Post to APTECH LIMITED, Regional Office, Aptech Limited, 1st Floor, Levana Cyber Heights, Opp. Indira Gandhi Pratisthan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010 on or before 26.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Application form: 06.02.2018
Last Date For Submission Of Application form: 26.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form