Delhi High Court
Delhi High Court invites applications for the post of 35 Personal Assistant (Group B). Apply Online before 12 October 2018. Delhi High Court Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Name of the post — Personal Assistant (Group B)
No of post — 35
Pay Scale — Level 7
How to apply:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Application Forms can be filled up online on the website of this Court www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. The candidates already in Government Service should get their applications forwarded along with prescribed certificate from their Head of Office through proper channel.
- No scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects will be undertaken at the stage of written test and skill test, therefore, the candidature will be provisional only and subject to scrutiny at appropriate stage. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought at
the time of interview only from those candidates who will be shortlisted for interview.When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and this Court’s decision shall be final.
- While applying for the post, the applicants should also bear in mind that the selected candidates will also have to work even at odd hours and on holidays, if so required.
- Details regarding scheme of Examination, eligibility conditions, reservation,documents and other general terms and conditions applicable to the candidates are given in the Instructions available on the online portal for Personal Assistant Examination — 2018 at the website of Delhi High Court (www.delhihighcourt.nic.in)(Link : Public Notices/Job Openings) and are a part of the Advertisement. Before filling up the application form, candidates are advised to read the Instructions carefully and thoroughly before filling up the Application Form.
- A non-refundable online fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) will be payable by General as well as OBC candidates and Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty Only) will be payable by SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PwD (One Leg or Both Legs only) candidates along with applicable transaction charges.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:22-09-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:12-10-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at Delhi High Court‘s website (http://www.delhihighcourt.nic.in/) from 22 Sep 2018 to 12 Oct 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form