Last Date: 20th February, 2018
Delhi Transco Limited (DTL)
Shakti Sadan, Kotla Marg
Delhi Transco Limited, a successor company of erstwhile Delhi Vidyut Board, came into existence on 1st July 2002, as a State Transmission Utility of the National Capital. After unbundling of DVB the distribution sector has been handed over to private companies while the generation and transmission are still with the government. Over the years, DTL has evolved as a most dynamic performer, keeping pace with the manifold challenges that confront the ever increasing demand-supply power situation and achieving functional superiority on all fronts.
DTL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Manager (T)
No. of Vacancy: 33 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.1900-39000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification: Degree in Electrical Engg./IT Engg/Computer Engg or Equivalent from a recognized University.
General Information and Instructions:latest andhra govt jobs
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned on the web site http://dtl.gov.in/
- All qualifications should be from an Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/appropriate statutory authority.
- No manual/paper application will be entertained.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The E-mail ID entered in the online application form must remain valid for at least next one year. No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed, once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via Email only.
- DTL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. Further, in case of any unforeseen circumstances DTL reserves the right to annul this recruitment process.
- Legal jurisdiction will be of NCT of Delhi in case of any dispute.
- Any amendment/changes in respect of this advertisement shall be uploaded in the website of DTL (www.dtl.gov.in).
- Filling of on-line application will start from 12.01.2018.
- Last date of submission of application is 20.02.2018.
How to Apply DTL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply apply Online through the website http://dtl.gov.in from 12.01.2018 to 20.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form