Advt. No. : 1/2018
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board(TNUSRB)
TNUSRB aka Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board invites application for the post of 309 Sub Inspector of Police (Technical). Apply Online before 10 August 2018. TNUSRB Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.tnusrbonline.org
1.Name of the post- Sub Inspector of Police (Technical)
No of post- 309
Pay Scale- 36900 — 116600/-
TERMS & CONDITIONS:himachal government jobs
- The candidates belong to Tamil Nadu only be considered under communal reservation.
- If excess number of eligible candidates are available after filled up for SC (Arunthathiyar) they will be selected under Scheduled Caste reservation, if no eligible candidates are available for filling up Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar)vacancies, these vacancies will be filled by other Scheduled Caste candidates other than the Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar).
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X / XII. If not studied,candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
- Degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and 3 years Diploma.
- If suitable departmental candidates are not available to fill up the 20% Police Departmental quota then the unfilled vacancies shall be filled up by the candidates from the open quota of the same community.
- Communal reservation is provided within special quota as per existing rules.
- Departmental candidates can apply only one online application either under open quota or under departmental quota for this recruitment since, only one Online Computer Based Test or Written examination is conducted for this recruitment.
- Departmental candidates applying under 20% departmental quota are exempted from Physical Measurement Test. However, they are required to attend the Certificate verification and Viva-voce.
- Age Relaxation: The upper age limit shall be 45 years on the 1st July 2018. However the Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Personnel of Central Paramilitary Forces candidature be considered for a period of 3 years from the date of discharge from service. The discharge certificate will have to be uploaded. The document uploaded without mentioning the date of discharge will not be considered for relaxation of age.
- The Armed Forces / CPMF serving personnel who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of online application should upload a certificate with self undertaking obtained from the Commanding Officer of his unit.
- If the Ex-servicemen / Ex-personnel of CPMF fail to upload their discharge certificate, their application will not be considered under Exserviceman category.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:11-07-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:10-08-2018.
Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website http://www.tnusrbonline.org from 11.07.2018 to 10.08.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form