Indian Institute of Technology(IIT)
IIT aka Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites applications for the posts of 02 Project Assistant (Admin). Apply before 29 July 2018. IIT Roorkee Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.iitr.ac.in
1.Name of the post- Project Assistant (Admin)
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- Rs. 15000/- to 30000/- + HRA
BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA.
NOTE:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Job description given against each project position is indicative and not the exclusive. Each project employee would be required to work in team across all activities of the p.oject. Candidates with experience related to thejob desc ptions mentioned in above table would be given preference.
- A contractual project staffto be appointed against this advertisement shall execute a Contruct Agreement with p.I. at the time ofjoining with explicit provision that the contract may be terminated by either side, the stafi or p.I., by giving one month’s notice or one monthrs consolidated emoluments in lieu ofthe notice.
- Candidates before applying for the position shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.Selection would be based on screening ofapplications follor.ved by interview ofmost suitable applicalts.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office ofPrincipal Investigator through email or by post on or before the last date ofapplication:a) Application on a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological order ofdegrees/certificates obtained. b) Details ofwork done and experience, especialiy relevant to the position applied for. c) Attested copies of degrees/certificate and experience certificates.
- Candidates who will be invited for interview shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time ofinterview for verification.
- Preference will be givea to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that no TA,/DA is admissible for attending the interyievr.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:29-07-2018 at 05:00 AM.
on a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological order of degrees/ Certificates obtained. Send it to the office of Principal Investigator through email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post B.R. Gurjar, Dean of Resources & Alunmi Affairs (DORA), IIT Roorkee, Uttarakhand.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form