Last Date: 31st January, 2018
Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP)
Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites applications for the post of 241 Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) & Constable (Motor Mechanic). Apply Online before 31 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
ITBP Job Details:
1.Post Name: Head Constables (Motor Mechanic)
No. of Vacancy: 60 Posts (UR -23, SC — 12, ST — 03 & OBC — 22)
Pay Scale: Rs.25500-81100/-
2.Post Name: Constables (Motor Mechanic)
No. of Vacancy: 181 Posts (UR -85, SC — 31, ST — 17 & OBC — 48)
Pay Scale: Rs.21700-69100/-
Educational Qualification:police recruitment
- For Head Constables: 10+2 pass from a recognised Board or Institution and Certificate in Motor Mechanic from a recognized institution or Industrial Training Institute with three years practical experience in the trade in a reputed workshop or three years diploma in Automobile Engineering.
- For Constables: Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution and Industrial Training Institute certificate in respective trade from a recognized institution.
- All candidates who have been called for Documentation, Height Bar, PET & PST will bring a clear and legible print out of the online
application form submitted by them for purpose of identification, etc. The print out will be retained by ITBP personnel for office use.
- Candidates are to ensure to keep sufficient number of same passport size photos used by them in filling the online application form. The candidates are also advised to bring same passport size photos submitted with online application form at all stages of recruitment.
- Verification of original documents will be carried out at the beginning of recruitment, therefore candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility in all respects to avoid any disappointment.
- Departmental candidates should submit in original a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of documentation else their
candidature will be rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained from ineligible candidates whose applications have been rejected.
- Candidates shall be required to serve in the Force for a minimum period of 10 years. If any person after joining the service wants to resign from
the service before the expiry of 10 years, he/she is required to refund a sum equal to three months’ pay and allowances attached to the post or
the cost of training imparted to him/her by the Force, whichever is higher.
- Selected candidates shall have to undergo Basic Training and such other courses as prescribed in the Force from time to time.
- Candidates belonging to physically handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- All eligible candidates will be duly informed about the date and venue of the recruitment tests through admit card sent electronically on their
registered e-mail ID. Therefore, candidates should provide genuine and functional e-mail ID and Mobile number at the time of filling online
application form. ITBP will not be responsible in case of any failure of the candidate not receiving admit card online.
How to Apply ITBP Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in form 02.01.2018 to 31.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form