Advt. No.: 01/2017-FCI-J&K
Food Corporation of India
Food Corporation of India (FCI) invites application for the post of 26 Watchmen in its Depots and Offices under Jammu & Kashmir Region. Apply Online before 25 January 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given belowâ€¦
FCI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Watchmen
No. of Vacancy: 62 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.8100-18070/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 8th Standard.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS:govt jobs
- CANDIDATES CAN APPLY ONLY FOR JAMMU AND KASHMIR REGION as per vacancies. CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM ONLY ONCE.
- No other Qualification other than expressly mentioned in the Qualification Criteria would be accepted.
- The Admit Card for the Written Test indicating the time and venue of examination for each candidate can be downloaded from www.fcijobsjk.com 15 days prior to the date of examination onwards. THE ADMIT CARD FOR WRITTEN TEST WILL NOT BE SENT BY POST OR EMAIL. Candidates, who are not able to generate their Admit Cards online at least one week before the date of the examination, should contact at Email ID email@example.com Even then if the grievances are not addressed, the candidates may contact in person to AGM (Personnel), FCI, Regional Office, Jammu with proof of online submission of Application Form for generating Admit Card online. Intimation about shortlisted candidate will be posted on website for which candidate may keep in touch through website www.fcijobsjk.com. A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be eligible for the selection. The candidates are advised to keep in touch through the Website.
GENERAL INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Nationality: A candidate for appointment in the service of the Corporation shall be:
i. a Citizen of India, or
ii. a subject of Nepal, or
iii. a subject of Bhutan, or
iv. a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
v. a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the Competent Authority.
2. Candidates should indicate at the designated place in the Application Form whether they belong to one of the Minority Communities notified by Government namely, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jain or Zoroastrians (Parsis).
3. The posts carry IDA pattern pay scales and usual allowances such as HRA, Leave Travel facilities etc. These scales carry DA on percentage basis. Gross emoluments would vary depending upon place of posting.
4. The seniority of the Officials, appointed in the services of FCI within the Jammu and Kashmir Region will be determined by the order of merit in which they are finally selected for appointment. They will be posted in Jammu and Kashmir State within the jurisdiction of the Region against which they are selected. The seniority of the officials will be maintained at Regional Office Jammu.
How to Apply FCI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through FCI website itsÂ www.fcijobsukd.com from 26.12.2017 to 25.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 26.12.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 25.01.2018
Last Date for Payment of Application fee by e-Challan: 25.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form