Last Date: 19th February, 2018
Odisha Public Service Commission
On-line Applications are invited from the prospective candidates through proforma application to be made available on WEBSITE of the Commission i.e. (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 19.01.2018 to 19.02.2018 for recruitment to 224 (Two hundred twenty-four) posts of Lecturer in different disciplines in Class-II (Group-B) of O.T.E. & T.S. Cadre as per the provisions of Odisha Technical Education & Training Service Rules, 1985 (amended in 2017) under the Skill Development & Technical Education Department in the pre-revised scale of pay of Rs.9,300-34,800/- carrying Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/- with usual Dearness and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time. The posts are permanent.
The online application must be followed by submission of Hard Copy of the same along with copies of certificates/documents by the last date, i.e. 28.02.2018.
OPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Lecturer
No. of Vacancy: 224 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4600/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have first class Master Degree or equivalent in relevant disciplines OR first class in Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Technology in relevant disciplines or equivalent, If the candidate has a Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent is required at Bachelors or Masters level in the concerned discipline.upsc notifications
OTHER ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India;
- The candidate must be of (a) good character and (b) sound physicalÂ and mental health, good physique and active habits and free from organic defects or bodily infirmities so as not to create an impairment in the due discharge of duties;
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed a language test in Odia equivalent to that of Middle English School standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or the Education Department of Government of Odisha or any other Board or Council of Secondary Education approved by the Government of Odisha in support of passing of Odia Language Test (M.E. School Standard).
- A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligibleÂ for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reason(s).
- Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age-limit as provided under Para-3 and 4 of the advertisement. They must inform their respective Heads of Offices in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and obtain “No Objection Certificate”.
- A candidate found guilty of seeking support for his/her candidature by offering illegal gratification or applying pressure on any person connected with the conduct of the recruitment process or found indulging in any type of malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the recruitment for which he/she is a candidate, but also may be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment or selection to be conducted by the Commission;
- The provisions of the Odisha Conduct of Examination Act 1988 (OdishaÂ Act-2 of 1988) are applicable to the examination conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Online applications submitted to OPSC, if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants on that score.
How to Apply OPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 19.01.2018 to 19.02.2018. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application form along with photocopies of relevant documents to The Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001 on or before 28.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 19.01.2018
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 19.02.2018
Last Date For Submission of fee: 22.02.2018
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 28.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form