NOTIFICATION NO. 1 /2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application for the post of 10 Assistant Commissioner of Labour. Apply Online before 11 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
TNPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Commissioner of Labour
No. of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.56100-177500/-
Educational Qualification: A Degree of M.A., Labour Management (formerly known as MLM) awarded by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Labour Studies, Chennai or Any Degree with Diploma in Social Work or Social
Science or Labour Relations or Social Welfare.
GENERAL INFORMATIONS:andhra pradesh government jobs
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to the post.
- In G.O.(Ms.)No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010, and G.O.(Ms.)No.40 Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014 the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. (Applicants claiming this reservation should have studied the prescribed qualification for the post in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this reservation). If the Applicants with PSTM Certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turn shall be filled up by Non-PSTM Applicants but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced / uploaded by the applicant in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission’s website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in’ which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution when called for by the commission. (For further details refer para 27 (XIX) of “Instructions to Applicants”).
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to final orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- As per Section 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to “Destitute Widows” and “Exservicemen” will not apply to this recruitment.
- If the post is identified as suitable for Differently Abled Persons for any category the reservation of 4% for Differently Abled Persons as per G.O.Ms. No.21, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 3.2) Department dated 30.05.2017 will be made applicable. Hence the Differently Abled Persons may also apply to this recruitment. Their application will be accepted subject to the orders to be issued by the Government.
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Applicants should ensure their eligibility for examination. The Applicants applying for the examination should go through all instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfaction of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo of admission to the applicants will not imply that his/her candidature has been fully cleared by the Commission.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible applicants will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in for downloading by applicants. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. So the applicants should watch TNPSC website before the scheduled date of examination.
- Grievance Redressal Cell for guidance of applicants: In case of any guidance /information / clarification regarding applications, candidature, etc., applicants can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office in person or over Telephone No. 044-25332833 / 25332855 or the Commission’s Office Toll-Free No. 1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in.
- One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:Â 12.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application:Â 11.02.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank:Â 13.02.2018
- Date of Written Exam:Â 29.04.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form