Advt. No. : 1-04/MRB/2018
Medical Service Recruitment Board(MRB)
MRBTN aka Medical Service Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu invites applications for the post of 229 Pharmacist. Apply Online before 30 July 2018. MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.mrb.tn.gov.in
1.Name of the post- Pharmacist
No of post- 229
Pay Scale- 9300 — 34800/-
GENERAL CONDITIONS:bank jobs
- The claims of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational/technical qualifications and community are generally accepted only on the information furnished by them in their on-line application, without physical verification of their claims. Their candidature therefore will be provisional and subject to the Board satisfying itself,about their age, educational/technical qualifications, community etc. through a physical verification process. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Board reserves the right to reject any candidature at any stage, even after the selection has been made.
- If a candidate claims equivalent qualification, the onus of proving the same rests with the candidate.
- Persons with required qualification whether registered in employment exchange or otherwise are eligible to apply.
- In case marks are not specifically awarded for any batch of the Diploma course, then selection for all will be based on the marks scored by the applicants in SSLC and HSC / PUC examinations only.
- Wherever the basic essential qualification for a technical post is a Diploma and admission to such a programme has been changed from SSLC to HSC, in all such cases the weightage may be restricted to marks obtained in SSLC and the technical Diploma.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph(not exceeding 500 kb in size) (with name as in on-line application and date of birth typed (DD: MM: YYYY) as shown in the model below) and scanned copy of signature (not exceeding 200 kb in size) as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.An online application is incomplete without the Photograph, Signature upload.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:10-07-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:30-07-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in from 10.07.2018 to 30.07.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form