National Highways Authority of India(NHAI)
NHAI aka National Highways Authority of India invites application for the post of 13 Assistant Advisor (Finance). Apply before 25 July 2018. NHAI Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.nhai.org
1.Name of the post- Assistant Advisor (Finance)
No of post- 13
Pay Scale- 40000 — 60000/- (Per Month)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:tamilnadu govt employment
- Regional office, Bhopal NHAI shall have the right to terminate the contract at any time, without assigning any reason. However, the engagement can be terminated by either of the parties by giving 30 days’ notice in advance or payment of one month’s remuneration by either side in lieu of 30 days’ notice period, as the case may be, and the contract would terminate automatically at the end of such period.
- All the reservation policies enforced from time to time by the Central Government, wherever applicable shall be followed in the engagement.
- The persons engaged shall provide full-time services to NHAI during their period of engagement and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of their engagement with the NHAI. The persons will be engaged under these guidelines on contract basis for a fixed period and no claim, whatsoever, shall be admissible for regularization / absorption in NHAI.
- No TA/DA would be admissible to these professionals for joining the assignment or on its completion. Should they be required to undertake domestic tours in connection with the work of NHAI during the period of their engagement, they will be entitled to draw TA/DA and Hotel Accommodation as per the normal rules as applicable to the Manager level officers in NHAI.
- The candidates engaged on full-time basis will be required to attend office on all working days and also on holidays, if required, on account of exigencies of work.
- They shall be entitled to 8 days’ paid casual leave and 15 days’ paid sick leave in a calendar year. No un-availed leave will be allowed to be carried forward to the next year. They shall not be entitled to any other kind of leave.
- The candidates selected under this engagement shall be required to execute an agreement with the NHAI. A standard contract agreement stipulating the above terms and conditions shall be provided at the time of engagement.
Last Date for Submission Of Application form:25-07-2018.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of Degree(s)/ Certificate(s), age proof, work experience etc. sent by Registered/Speed Post to Regional Officer, National Highways Authority of India, E-2/167, Arera Colony, Near Habibganj Railways Station Bhopal (MP)-462016 on or before 25.07.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification