Advt No : 16/2018
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
UPSC aka Union Public Service Commission invites Application for the post of 21 Lecturer & Drugs Inspector, 34 Jr Technical Officer, Jr Scientific Officer, Lecturer, Chemist & Various Vacancy, Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS-II), 2018 (414 Vacancy). UPSC Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.upsc.gov.in
Name of the post — Lecturer & Drugs Inspector
No of post — 21
Pay Scale — Level-8, Level-10, Rs. 15,600-39,100/-
Master’s Degree, B.E./B.Tech.
GENERAL INFORMATION:government doctor jobs
- All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service,whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard,indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Online Recruitment Application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates must, if required, attend a personal interview at such place, as may be fixed by the Commission. The Commission do not defray the traveling or other expenses of candidates summoned for interview. They, however, contribute towards those expenses at a rate corresponding to the amount of the Second Class Mail railway fare by the shortest route to the place of interview from the Railway Station nearest to the
normal place of residence of the candidate or from which he actually performs the journey, whichever, is nearer to the place of interview, and back to the same station or the amount of Railway fare actually incurred by the candidate whichever is less. Details of this will be furnished when they are called for interview.
- Commission’s contribution towards the traveling expenses in respect of those candidates who are interviewed at Delhi will be paid on the spot on the date of interview itself provided they fulfill all the conditions. In respect of those candidates who have been called to be present at interviews at places other than Delhi, the same will be sent by Money Order later on.
- The Summoning of candidates for interview convey no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected. Appointment orders to selected candidates will be issued by the Government.
- Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as Government may require.
- The Commission may grant higher initial pay to candidates adjudged meritorious in the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:25-08-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:13-09-2018 11:59 PM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC’s website (http://upsc.gov.in/) from 25 Aug 2018 to 13 Sep 2018 11:59 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form