Calcutta High Court
Calcutta High Court (Calcutta High Court) is inviting application from eligible candidates to fill up for 200 posts of Lower Division Assistant.
Eligible Candidates may apply only through online mode only latest by 19-01-2019. Candidates must make sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria as mention in notification. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Lower Division Assistant
No of post – 200
Pay Scale – Rs 5400 – 25200 + GP 2600
Higher Secondary Examination (12th standard)
General Instruction:delhi sarkari naukri
- Applications can be submitted only through online mode and no offline applications will be entertained.
- The candidates are advised to go through the website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in regularly for the latest update and information.
- The candidate is required to go through the ‘general instructions/conditions’ before filling the online application form.
- Candidates are requested to read the Advertisement and when satisfied about the eligibility conditions of the Advertisement, then only apply.
- It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the examination/test, it does not imply that the candidate’s eligibility has been verified. It does not vest any right with a candidate for appointment. The eligibility shall be finally verified by the concerned Appointing Authority. The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria on the last date for submission of online application form.
- The candidates are required to submit online application forms with correct and complete information carefully. If any incomplete or false information is given,then the candidates will be responsible for the same and on the basis of false and incomplete information, the application form shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process without giving any reason/notice. On furnishing any false certificate or indicating wrong category/sub-category regarding caste in the application form or in case of any other default, the High Court, Calcutta shall reject the candidature at any stage of the selection and may take necessary action.
- The candidates are required to submit only online application forms in the prescribed format through the link available on website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
- Every candidate should mention his/her name and Date of Birth in the Application Form as per the Madhyamik/Equivalent Examination (10th standard) issued by the recognized Board/Council.
- No subsequent request for its change in filled up online application forms will be considered or granted.
- The candidates should keep two printouts of the duly filled online application form submitted by them, for their record and for future reference.
- All the candidates who are already in Central/State Government Service or in any Central/State Government undertaking or in any type of other organization established and governed by the Central/State Government shall have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) as and when called for
- THE CANDIDATES SHALL PRODUCE ALL CERTIFICATES IN ORIGINAL WHICH HE HAD RELIED UPON AT THE TIME OF FILLING UP HIS ONLINE APPLICATION, DURING VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS.
- The candidates are required to keep with them at least one ORIGINAL PhotoIdentity proof viz. Aadhar, e-aadhar, ID Card issued by College/University, Voter ID Card(EPIC), Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Bank Passbook copy with photograph thereon and shall produce the same on demand at the time of examination in the examination centre.
- Mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth devices, calculators and any other electronic gadgets/communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail immediate elimination and necessary action.
- Canvassing in any form and use of unfair means during the examinations/tests will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
- The venue and date of the examinations/tests along with Roll Numbers will be intimated through Admit Cards.
- The Selection Committee reserves right to alter the number of vacancies and modify/rectify the same.
- The decision of Selection Committee shall be final in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of examination process, allotment of examination centers, selection and appointment to the posts etc.
- The Selection Committee reserves the right to correct any error that may have inadvertently crept in. However, it does not owe any responsibility for any error committed by any candidate.
- In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment or even later, that candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he has suppressed or truncated or misrepresented any material fact, the candidature shall stand cancelled without giving any notice to the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is detected even after appointment, the services of the relevant candidate may be terminated.
Last Date Of Submission Application Is:17-01-2019.
Candidates can fill online application for said posts on or before the last date of 19-01-2019. Candidates should instruction before filling form and follow them strictly. After filling all detail in application form and payment of fee, candidate need to upload scan copy of passport size photograph and signature. No need to send print to Calcutta High Court at this stage. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form