South Western Railway(SWR)
South Western Railway (SWR) is inviting applications from interested candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Stenographer on contract basis. Eligible candidates may send in their applications to participate in this recruitment process.The enclosed registration form together with attested copies of Qualification certificates, testimonials, publications etc should reach the given addres on or before : 18-01-2019.
Name of the post – Stenographer
No of post – 30
Pay Scale – Rs 19500 per Month
General Information:police recruitment
- The eligible applicants will be selected by subjecting them to skill test on Stenography/Computer Based Skill Test on MS-Office (i,e MS-Word, MS-Excel. MS-Power point, etc.) by a committee of JA grade Officers.
- Representation of SC/ST and OBC categories as per vacancies reserved for them will be ensured as per extant guidelines in force.
- Candidates will have to undergo Cey-ONE medical classification examination (as applicable for direct recruitment for Stenographers) and will be considered for contract engagement only if they are found medica,t1 fit. Medical Fitness will be examined by nominated Railway Hospitals.
- The candidates recruited on contract basis will be designated as Stenographers.
- Stringent criteria shall be applied for short listing the applicants to be called for interview.
- No fee is required to be paid by all categories.
- The contractual staff will be permitted off on Sundays and National Holidays. However, they may be called for duty on any day including Sunday and National Holiday for which compensatory rest may be given later. in addition, they may be granted two days leave for each completed month of engagement in Railways. The accumulated leave will lapse as soon as the contractual period is over and cannot be carried over to next contract (if any).
- The contract may be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice. The performance monitoring of contractual appointees will be done on regular basis and those who are unable to discharge the duties or who fail to perforrn as per expectations of the administration, may be given 30 days’ notice and their contract terminated. However, in case of gross negligence / misconduct / irregularities, the engagement may be terminated with immediate effect.
- The engagement on contract basis will not confer any right to claim for regular absorption extension in the Railways.
- Applicants working in Govt./PSU will have to provide ‘No Objection Certificate” at the time of application and resign from their present organization on their engagement.
- All statutory requirements shall be complied with by Railways.
- It should be a full time contract and their consolidated pay will be Rs.19500 per month.
- They will be paid Daily Allowance when on tour as admissible, at the rate of Rs. 500/.
- Wide publicity may be given at your end duly displaying on the notice boards at Divisions/Units/Stations accordingly.
- This notification is also available in our official web-site wmv.rrchubli.in & www.swr.indianrailways .gov.in
- Candidates who have a minimum qualification of 121″ pass with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and who have the knowledge of Stenography or Certificate course in MS-Office (i.e. MS-Word. MS-Excel, MS-Power point. etc.) are eligible to apply.
- Age: 18 to 30 years with usual upper age relaxation for SC/ST (relaxable up to 5 years) and OBC (relaxable up to 3 years) and PWDs (relaxable up to10 years).
- The date for age calculation will be as on 01.01.2019.
- Applications from the eligible candidates are invited in the prescribed proforma duly enclosing the attested copies of certificates in support of their Educational Qualification, Stenography/Technical Qualification etc. SC/ST candidates must also enclose a copy of their caste certificate. Applications thus filled may be sent by ordinary post/registered post/courier to Assistant. Personnel Officer/HQ, Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer, South Western Railway. Gadag Road, Hubballi – 580 020.
- The last date for receipt of applications in the Office of Principal Chief Personnel Officer, South Western Railway, Gadag Road, Hubbaili -580 020 is on 18.01.2019.
Last Date Of Submission Application Is:18-01-2019.
Candidates may submit applications to the given address along with all documents before 18-01-2019 . Candidature of the registered aspirant is liable to be rejected if Application Form is not received (or) received unsigned (or) without copy of necessary documents to clearly establish his eligibility (or) received after the due date prescribed for receipt of Application Form.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form