Last Date:15 May,2019
Advertisement No. 1/2019
Kurukshetra University is invites application from eligible candidates to apply for 198 posts of Clerk (Budget).Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 15-05-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Clerk
No of post – 198
Pay Scale – Rs 19900 – 63200
Graduate with Typing speed of 30 wpm in English converted with equivalent key depressions.
General Instructions:employment news
- All the educational qualifications should be from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/State Govt./approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before last date of submission of application form.The candidates who are able to prove any documentary evidence that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the last date of submission of application form and he/she has been declared passed, will also be considered to have the acquired educational qualifications.
- Before filling up the online application, candidates are advised to read thoroughly all the Important instructions and information available on the website of Kurukshetra University i.e. www.kuk.ac.in .
- Candidates are advised to visit only official website of the Kurukshetra University i.e.www.kuk.ac.in and be very careful about fake websites and job racketeers.
- Concealment of facts or supply of wrong information will result in cancellation of candidature in addition to legal action.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal active Email ID as all the information regarding recruitment process will be sent on their registered Email ID throughout the process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal Email ID, he/she should create his/her new Email ID before applying online and must maintain that Email account,throughout the selection process. Candidates must give a valid Mobile number, as all the SMSs during the process will be sent on that Mobile number.
- Candidates are advised not to change their Mobile number/E-mail ID mentioned at the time of Registration. Candidates are also advised not to give mobile number/Email ID of unknown person/stranger to avoid any future complication. Kurukshetra University shall not be responsible in any manner for non delivery of SMS/E-Mail at any stage either due to switching off of mobile phone or if the same is out of coverage area or is out of order due to some technical fault on the part of candidate or its service provider. It shall be responsibility of the candidate to update himself/herself by visiting the website of Kurukshetra University i.e. www.kuk.ac.in . and by checking his/her E-Mail Account/SMS regularly for important notifications.
- A candidate whether he belongs to General or reserved category viz.SC/BCA/BCB/ESM/PWD/ESP/EWS can submit only one online application form.Submission of more than one application form will automatically lead to rejection of candidature and may also attract appropriate action as per law.
- The date/schedule of Test(s) will be displayed on the University website www.kuk.ac.in.Candidates can download E-Admit Cards/Call letter for tests etc. from the site. University will not be responsible for any loss of Email/SMS sent due to invalid or wrong Email ID /Mobile No. or delivery of Email ID to spam/bulk mail folder. No separate intimation will be sent by post. Hence the candidates are advised to check the website regularly.
- No change in Date/Centre of examination will be allowed under any circumstances. The University reserves the right to cancel any Date/Centre and ask the candidates of that Date/Centre to appear on another Date/Centre. University also reserves the right to add any new Centre/new date and also to shift candidates of any Date/Centre to some other Centre to take the examination.
- Mere submission of online application/permission for appearing in tests does not mean that the candidate is eligible for appointment to the post applied for. The eligibility shall be verified at the time of verification of original documents as per the qualifications and terms & conditions of advertisement. If at any stage it is found that the information furnished by the candidate is fake or incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will also be liable to legal proceedings.
- Number of posts advertised is liable to increase or decrease, including complete withdrawal without assigning any reason.
- No. of posts alongwith reservations of posts are subject to any variation as per Govt. of Haryana Reservation Policy norms. If there is any variation, the same will be displayed on the University Website.
- The benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC/BCA/BCB/ESM/PWD/ESP/EWS candidates who are domicile of Haryana State. These candidates are required to submit SC/BCA/BCB/ESM/PWD/ESP/EWS Certificate duly issued by the competent authority at the time of Physical document verification in Phase-IV of Selection Process. Likewise the Eligible Sports Person shall be required to produce the Sports Gradation Certificate as per Government instructions duly issued by the competent authority. ESM/DESM/DFF shall be required to produce the Valid Eligibility Certificate duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board. As Well as EWS (Economically Weaker Section) candidates shall be required to produce Certificate as per instructions of Haryana Government.
- Candidates applying for the posts under ESM/DESM/DFF category should submit a certificate duly issued by the Zila Sainik Board to the effect that he/his/her father has not availed the benefit of re-employment in any Government service, Public Sector Undertakings including Para-Military Forces, in view of State Government instructions.
- Kurukshetra University is one of the premier educational institutions of India. Established in 1956, the University is providing higher education to over half a million students on the campus and its affiliated colleges. By virtue of its commitment to excellence, the University has been awarded A+Grade by NAAC and has been placed at 8th position amongst the State Universities of the country in Category-I by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and has also been granted academic autonomy. Located on the southern bank of famed Brahm Sarovar, Kurukshetra University has a sprawling campus spread over 473 acres. In addition to providing quality education to the students, Kurukshetra University embodies the values of Yogastha Kuru Karmani, enshrined in Bhagwadgita, which means performing one’s activities while remaining steadfast in Yoga.
- The University is in the rapid process of transformation to an institution of excellence. In this process, digitalization of the University is being done to develop an efficient and transparent system that would further facilitate a learner’s experience in the University.
- The University programmes combine the enduring value of a liberal arts education with the skills and experience offered by professional departments. The University offers 175 courses on the campus in 47 Departments/institutes through a highly qualified faculty. The University also plays an important role in providing higher education to the youth of the State through its 282 affiliated colleges and institutes in seven district of Haryana.
- The campus of the University has often been rated as one of the most beautiful campuses in India. It resembles a large, self-contained educational village with lecture theaters, smart class rooms, Wi-Fi campus, 24 hrs library facility, laboratories, on campus hostel accommodation, cafeterias, canteens, market, swimming pool, gymnasia, bank, ATM’s, post office and world-class sports facilities. The most remarkable feature of the campus is a seamless interconnection of nature and the built environment. There are a number of lush green gardens, water fountains and sidewalks which provide an ideal environment on the campus for study and leisure.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form