NOTIFICATION NO. 52/2017 Dt.21/10/2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 1,941 School Assistants in all Subjects. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 30-10-2017 to 30-11-2017.
More details about TSPSC Recruitment (2017), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
Post Name: School Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 1,941
Pay Scale: Rs.28,940-78,910
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Graduation/Post Graduation Degree in relevant subject with 50% marks from a recognised university OR 4 years B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed. Integrated Degree with at least 50% from an institution recognised by NCTE and cleared TSTET/APTET/CTET.government doctor jobs
Instructions for Candidates:
- The hall ticket must be presented for verification along with at least one original (no photocopy or scanned copy) valid identification card (for example: Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, Government Employer ID and Driving License).
- This hall ticket is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legible. To ensure this print
the hall ticket on A4 sized paper using a laser printer, preferably a colour photo printer.
- The candidates who do not have clear photographs on the hall ticket will have to bring two passport size
photographs for appearing in the Test with an undertaking.
- Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination ONLY after their credentials are verified by centre
- Candidates will be subjected to frisking to ensure that you are not carrying any electronic or any other gadgets,
mobile/cellular phone, tablets, pen drives, Bluetooth devices, watch, calculator, log tables, wallet, purse, notes,
charts, loose sheets or recording instruments strapped on your body or in your pockets.
- There may not be a guaranteed security facility for safe-keeping of your valuable devices or personal belongings
outside the examination hall.
- The check-in procedure inside the test hall includes capturing your image and left thumbprint. This is a security feature which will allow TSPSC to verify your identity and also to check impersonation by any candidate. Therefore, they are advised not to apply any external matters like Mehandi, Ink etc. on their Hands/Foot.
- Candidates are allowed inside the test centre from 8:30 AM on wards (for the forenoon session) and from 1:00
PM on wards (for the afternoon session) for identity verification.
- The test centre gate will be closed at 9:15 AM (for the forenoon session) and at 1:45 PM (for the afternoon
session). NO CANDIDATE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE TEST CENTRE AFTER CLOSING THE
- Candidates will be permitted to occupy their allotted seats 40 minutes before the scheduled start of the examination. Candidates can login and start reading the necessary instructions 10 minutes before the start of the examination.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through TSPSC website – https://tspsc.gov.in/ – from 30-10-2017 to 30-11-2017.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 30-10-2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 30-11-2017
- Date of Examination: February 2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form