DETAILED NOTIFICATION No.05/2017
TRANSMISSION CORPORATION OF TELANGANA LIMITED
The Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) with Headquarters at Hyderabad, caters to the transmission needs of the Telangana State with 2,696 C.km of 400 KV transmission lines, 6,907 C.km of 220 KV transmission lines and 10,398 C.km of 132 KV transmission lines. The Transmission network also comprises of 11 Nos. 400 KV Substations, 72 Nos. 220 KV Substations and 214 Nos. 132 KV Substations. Further strengthening is in progress with 18 Nos. 400 KV Substations, 34 Nos. 220 KV Substations and 90 Nos. 132 KV Substations.
TSTRANSCO Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Lineman
No. of Vacancy: 174 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20535-41155/-
Educational Qualification: Must have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering (or) Graduation in Electrical Engineering in addition to Diploma in Electrical Engineering (or) any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Board / United Govt. of A.P. / T.S. / India / UGC / DEC / AICTE as the case may be or the Institutions registered in united A.P. / T.S. Education Department.
NOTE:public sector recruitment
- TSTRANSCO is not responsible for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through On-line. The applicants are therefore advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide on their own interest before submitting the application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final and data entry is processed based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form On-line.
- Incomplete / Incorrect Application Form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by TSTRANSCO under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes to the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- Before Uploading / Submission of Application Form, the candidates are required to go through the detailed notification and should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the Application Form should be left blank, otherwise application form will be rejected.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Outside printed Application Form will not be accepted.
- Candidates are required to retain a photocopy of application form with Reference ID for future reference.
- Candidates have to submit application only through online mode well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in Telangana should apply.
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact Help Desk No. 040-23120303 (Call Time:10:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M & 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M) or log on to http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in and click on to complaint box.
How to Apply TSTRANSCO Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.transco.telangana.gov.in from 20.01.2018 to 05.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 20.01.2018
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 05.02.2018
Date of Written Exam: 25.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form