Last Date:23 August,2019
Advt. No. : 05/2019
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL)
OMPL aka ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 17 Graduate & Technician Apprentices. Apply Online before 23 August 2019. OMPL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.ompl.co.in
Name of the post – Graduate & Technician Apprentices
No of post – 17
Pay Scale – 7100/-, 10000/- (Per Month)
General Instruction:sarkari naukri
- The Admit Card for the Written Test indicating the time and venue of examination for each candidate will be sent via Email or can be downloaded from OMPL website only 15 days prior to the date of examination onwards.
Candidates, who are neither able to generate their Admit Cards online at least one week before the date of the examination nor received by mail, should contact at email ID firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates can appear in the
examination with any one of Admit card, either received by mail or downloaded from website. Intimation about shortlisted candidate will be posted on website for which candidate may visit website regularly. A candidate
has to appear in all the phases of the process to be eligible for the selection.The candidates are advised to keep in touch through the Website.
- Examination will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions only. OMR Answer Sheets will be provided for Objective Type Multiple Choice Question paper. OMR Answer Sheet to be filled in with Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only as per instructions given in OMR Answer Sheet. Candidates are required to mark their Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, Registered Application Number, and Question Booklet Number etc. correctly on the OMR Answer sheets by darkening the appropriate ovals / boxes. Candidates are also required to sign their names in running hand on the Answer Sheets. Answer Sheets not bearing the Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Signature etc. in the space meant for the purpose will not be evaluated and awarded Zero mark. OMR Answer Sheets are read by machine and, therefore, failure to comply with any of the instructions will result in award of Zero marks. Candidates in their own interest should strictly follow the Instructions given on the Question Booklet/ OMR Answer sheet. No representation regarding non-compliance of instructions will be entertained.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to upload their Photograph and Signatures as specified without any exception.
- The written test shall be conducted at Mangalore only. However OMPL reserved the right to add any written test centre.
- RESOLUTION OF TIE CASES: In case of a tie in a particular discipline, the tie will be resolved as under: Candidate who has scored higher aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (Engineering/Diploma) will be considered. If tie still persists, the candidate who have passed the qualifying examination (Engineering/Diploma) earlier shall be considered (irrespective of month of passing, the candidates who passes in the same year shall be considered at par). If the tie still persists then the candidate older in age will get preference. Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility conditions gives no right to any person for appearing in Written Test etc.
- Qualifying in the Written Test for the post without fulfillment of eligibility conditions will not confer any claim to the candidate for final selection.
- Candidates should comply with additional instructions of OMPL, if any.
- No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application,at any stage.
- Candidate must ensure to have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria specified in the advertisement as on last date of submission of online application. Candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the required qualification and other eligibility criteria, before applying for the post. In case it is found that the information furnished by a candidate is false in any manner or has been deliberately suppressed, the candidature will be summarily rejected as and when it comes to the notice of the Management. The candidates are advised to satisfy themselves fully about the correctness of the information furnished. The candidature would be rejected if found ineligible at any stage.
- Issue of Admit Card for the Written Test does not confer any right of acceptance of candidature and should not be construed as an acknowledgment of fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- Valid E-Mail ID and Mobile No:- The E-Mail ID and Mobile No. entered in the Online Application Form should remain valid / active until the process is completed. No change in the Email ID and Mobile No. will be allowed
once submitted. The candidate himself/herself will be responsible for wrong or expired E-Mail ID & Mobile No.
- PHOTOGRAPH:- One recent color passport size photograph preferably with white background, not more than three months old is to be SCANNED AND UPLOADED in the space earmarked in the online application Form. Size of the file for photograph should be between 20kb-100kb.
- SIGNATURE:- Signature (Black ink) against white background is to be SCANNED and UPLOADED in the space earmarked in the Online Application Form and as per the guidelines given on website. Candidates must ensure that the signatures are identical throughout the process at all stages and/or places. If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Candidate is advised to confirm his/her uploaded
signature is clearly visible/identifiable at the appropriate place. Size of file should be between 20kb-100kb.
- Caste Certificate and PWD Certificate: OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates will have to upload scanned copy of their relevant caste /Disability certificates.The size of these scanned copies should be less than 1 MB and in pdf files only.
- In case of any clarification during process, please email at email@example.com. No other form of communication shall be entertained. However, pendency of any such query will not effect in extension of scheduled dates of the process.
- The decision of the Company in all matters relating to the conduct of examination and preparation of merit list will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) a green field petrochemicals project, is promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC) India’s Most Valuable Public Sector Enterprise and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) a subsidiary of ONGC . OMPL was incorporated on 19th December 2006 .
- The Complex is the largest single stream unit in Asia to produce 914 KTPA Para-xylene and 283 KTPA Benzene.
- This Aromatic Complex is situated in 442 Acres of land in the Mangalore Special Economic Zone (MSEZ), and is fully integrated with MRPL. At 100% operational load, the complex shall produce 914 KTPA Para-xylene and 283 KTPA Benzene.
- The all-weather Mangalore Port is only 14 km from OMPL plant and is connected by dedicated pipeline, enabling hassle free export & import of products and feed stocks.
- To be a world-class leader in petrochemicals Industry.
- Providing quality products and services by means of continuous innovation, learning and operational excellence. Maintaining highest standards of Safety, Health and Environmental protection.Sustaining maximum value for stakeholders.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form