Indian Air Force (IAF)
Indian Air Force (IAF) is inviting application forms from all eligible candidates for the recruitment to 16 posts of Telephone Operator, MTS and Safaiwala.
Name of the post — Telephone Operator, MTS and Safaiwala
No of post — 16
Pay Scale — as per norms
Matriculation or equivalent with English subject and min 6 months experience.
General Instructions:government doctor jobs
- Number of vacancies is subject to variations/change without any prior information.Recruitment of these vacancies can be cancelled at any stage without assigning any reason/ intimation.
- The above posts carry an All India Service liability.
- Application submitted on the proforma as per specimen given below along with self attested photocopies of educational qualifications and mark sheet/date of birth certificate and caste certificate (if applicable) issued by the Competent Authority, will only be accepted. Original certificates not to be enclosed with the application.
- The candidates belonging to castes listed under Central List of OBC’s only are eligible appointment to Central Service against their reserved vacancy. The latest rules with regard to Creamy Layer in OBC are applicable.
- The post and category for which applied must be clearly written on Top right hand corner of the envelope containing the application.
- Applications are to be forwarded only through ordinary post. Applications sent through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier will not be accepted.
- Last date of receipt of application is 30 days from publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Applications received prior to the date of publication of this notification and after closing date will not be entertained and will be rejected.
- A candidate whose application is received in time and found complete/eligible in all respects during the scrutiny will be called for test.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing on test.
- Written examination will consist of General Intelligence and reasoning. General English Numerical Aptitude and General Awareness of 10th standard.(s) Candidate should note that it at any stage of recruitment it is found that the candidatehas submitted any false/fabricate information/documents, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately and he/she will be liable for criminal charges under IPC 1860.
The last date for submission of application forms is:29-09-2018.
Interested candidates may send their applications by Ordinary Post to the given address along with self-attested copies of relevant documents and a passport size photograph to the given address.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form