Advertisement No. 1/2018
Central Drug Research Institute
B.S.10/1, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension
Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226031
Central Drug Research Institute invites Applications for the post of 16 Project Assistant in the Area of Life Sciences/ Chemistry/Pharma Group. Walk-in-Interview 01 & 02 February 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
CDRI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Project Assistant
No of Vacancy: 16 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16000-28000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/ Life Science/Chemical Science/ Biotechnology/ Toxicology/ Zoology/ Biotechnology with 55% marks OR M. Pharm. with 55% marks OR B. Pharm. in Pharmacology with 55% marks.
General Conditions:tamilnadu govt employment
- Age relaxation will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC & Women candidates as per CSIR/Funding Agency Guidelines.
- Suitable Candidates may be empanelled for future requirement if any, under different projects.
- The date for determining age/qualification and experience shall be the date of interview.
- The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the aforementioned projects. The engagement in these projects will not confer any right implicit or explicit on the candidate for consideration for regularization against any CSIR/CDRI post(s).
- The number of positions against the various projects can vary at the time of selection depending on the requirement of the institute.
Note: Candidates who fulfils the requisite qualification and age will be allowed to appear before the Selection Committee for interview. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates. The interview may be continued for the subsequent days also, therefore outsider candidates are requested to make their own arrangements accordingly.
How to Apply CDRI Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form with original & attested copies of mark sheets/certificates etc. along with a recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, B.S. 10/1, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226031.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 01 & 02.02.2018 at 09.00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification