Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Invites applications for the post of 154 Trade Apprentice & Diploma Trainee on contract basis. Apply Online before 08 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given belowâ€¦
RCFL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Trade Apprentice
No. of Vacancy: 87 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.6381-8204/- (per month)
2.Post Name: Diploma Trainee
No. of Vacancy: 67 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5000/- (per month)
Educational Qualification:delhi sarkari naukri
- For Trade Apprentice: Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science & Mathematics/Competency Vocational Course or B.Sc. (Chemistry)& Physics as a one subject of First, Second or Third year.
- For Diploma Trainee: Diploma in Engineering in respective Discipline.
General information/ Instructions:
- Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 10.00 am on 21.02.2018 till 05.00 pm on 08.03.2018.
- The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application.
- The candidate who is selected as Apprentice must possess an Aadhaar linked Bank Account ihnis/her own name (preferably a nationalized bank with internet banking/electronic banking facilities ) to received stipend from RCF LTD.
- In case of selection for Apprenticeship in RCF LTD, the candidates shall be required to bring the following original certificates along with self-attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of reporting (as applicable): Proof of Age.( SSC certificate/Birth Certificate/School leaving certificate) Educational Qualifications (All the Mark sheets & Certificates). Certificate from the University/Institution regarding equivalent % of marks, wherever CGP or other A/OGPA grades in qualifying examination is awarded.
- Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. RCF reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is neither meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement nor has given correct information while filling up the on-line application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- RCF shall inform to shortlisted candidates through Email/SMS about their medical test and joining date. RCF LTD shall not be responsible for any loss of email/SMS, due to invalid/wrong email id /Mobile no etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
How to Apply RCFL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.rcfltd.com from 21.02.2018 to 08.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21.02.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 08.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form