Advertisement No.4/ 2018
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Himachal Pradesh PSC invites application for the post of 11 Child Development Project Officer on regular basis in Department of Social Justice & Empowerment. Apply Online before 19 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given belowâ€¦
HPPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Child Development Project Officer
No. of Vacancy: 11 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4400/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelorâ€Ÿs Degree in any discipline from a recognized University Or Degree in any one of the Social Science subjects, viz., Sociology, Social Work, Economics, Anthropology, Home Science, Nutrition or any other allied field from a recognized University or equivalent.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:public sector recruitment
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment applications (ORA) i.e. 19th March, 2018.
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against the post(s) in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- The benefit of reservation for the concerned post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., ExServicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- In service (regular service) candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
- Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
How to Apply HPPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 19.03.2018 till 11.59 P.M. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 19.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form