DETAILED NOTIFICATION No.01/2018, Dt. 11.01.2018
Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL)
Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSSPDCL) invites application for the post of 153 Assistant Engineer. Apply Online before 19 February 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
TSSPDCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
No. of Vacancy: 133 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.41155-44555/-
2.Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
No. of Vacancy: 20 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.54480-63600/-
Educational Qualification:himachal government jobs
- For Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a Recognized University.
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil): Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering of a Recognized University in India established.
- TSSPDCL is not responsible for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through On-line. The applicants are therefore advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide on their own interest before submitting the application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final and dataentry is processed based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form On-line.
- Incomplete / Incorrect Application Form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by TSSPDCL under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes to the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- Before Uploading / Submission of Application Form, the candidates are required to go through the detailed notification and should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the Application Form should be left blank, otherwise application form will be rejected.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Outside printed Application Forms will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- Candidates are required to retain a copy of the filled-in application form with Reference ID for future reference.
- Candidates have to submit application only through online mode well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the TSSPDCL jurisdiction should apply.
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact Help Desk No. 040-23120303 (Call Timings:10:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M & 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M) or log on to http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in and click on to complaint box.
How to Apply TSSPDCL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.tssouthernpower.com from 02.02.2018 to 19.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 02.02.2018
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 19.02.2018
Starting Date For Submission Application fee: 01.02.2018
Last Date For Submission of Application fee: 19.02.2018
Date of examination: 25.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form