Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital(VMMC)
VMMC aka The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi Invites applications for the post of 146 Junior Residents. Apply before 03 December 2018. VMMC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in
Name of the post — Junior Residents
No of post — 146
Pay Scale — 56100/- Pay Level-10
General Information:tamilnadu govt employment
- The selection will be made through written examination.Counselling will be done on the basis of merit score in written exam for the allotment of seats in various departments.
- 15 Seats are reserved for PWD (Ortho) candidates for both MBBS & BDS as per Central Govt. Rules issued from time to time.
- Application should be submitted in DIARY & DISPATCH SECTION of this institution (near Gate no. 2 and near Bank of Baroda Safdarjung Hospital Branch). The application send by post must be having written prominently on the top of the envelope “Application for the post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS or BDS.” LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS 03.12.2019 TILL 03:00 P.M.
- BDS degree from a Recognized University.
- Candidates must have completed their Internship on or after 01.01.2017.
- Should be registered with DDC/State Dental Council Registration is mandatory at the time of counselling.
- Application fees of Rs. 500/- for general candidates and Rs. 250/- for OBC candidates & no fees required for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Application fees to be paid through NEFT & RTGS or online transferred. Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates must be attached Payment Receipt (UTR no.) with the application, if any candidate didn’t attached the payment receipt with application format his/her application will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Applications as per given format should be accompanied by self attested copies of(I) Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council (For MBBS) and Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Dental Council or State Dental council (For BDS) (II) Internship Completion Certificate (III) one passport size photograph (IV) Caste Certificate or PWD (One Leg Ortho) Certificate from government hospital (if any).
- Undertaking must be signed by the candidate.
- Incomplete or unsigned and without self attested application will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Seats are reserved for SC, ST, and OBC & PWD (Ortho) as per Central Govt. job/DOPT instruction.
- DMC (For MBBS) and DDC or State Dental Council (For BDS) Registration Certificate are mandatory and will be submitted with application form or at the time of counselling. No candidate will be allowed to attend the counselling, if he/she will not submit DMC (For MBBS) and DDC or State Dental Council (For BDS).
- For OBC Candidates please attach certificate from appropriate authority,which is meant for the post under the Central Government of India, and Certified that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should be after 01.04.2018 in annexure 10.
- For SC, ST – certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in format of State Govt/Central Govt. of India.
- Those who have already done one year Junior Residency in MBBS and Six months in BDS in any Govt. Hospital will not be considered and need not apply.
- Only applications in response to this advertisement and OBC Certificate in prescribed Performa as per given format will be considered and the name of suitable candidate as per criteria given above will be displayed on the website www.vmmcsjh.nic.in
Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify / check with the Department(s) and / or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice before use of information.
- In case of any variance between what is stated and that contained in the relevant Acts, Rules, Regulations, Policy, Statements, etc, the latter shall prevail.Under no circumstances will this VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by non-Government / private organisations. VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners / sponsors of the outside website.
- VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
- VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users are advised to request such authorization from the owner of the linked website.
- VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital does not guarantee that linked websites comply with Indian Government Web Guidelines. VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital neither endorses in any way nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability of any of the goods or services or for any damage, loss or harm, directly or consequential or any violation of international or local laws that may be incurred by your visiting and transacting on these websites.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:03-12-2018.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with the attested copies of all the relevant documents in support of their candidature for the post send to Medical Superintendent, VMM College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi-110029 on or before 03.12.2018. The application sends by post must be having written prominently on the top of the envelope “Application for the post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS or BDS.”
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form