Advt. No. : 13/2018
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(PSC AP)
PSCAP aka Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 1051 Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) Vacancy 2018. PSC AP Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.psc.ap.gov.in
Name of the post – Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV)
No of post – 1051
Pay Scale – 16400 – 49870/-
Degree form a recognized University.
General Information:govt jobs
- The Commission is not responsible, for any omissions by the applicant in biodata particulars while submitting the application form online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions given in the user guide before submitting the application.
- All the candidates are requested to submit their application with correct data.It is noticed that some of the candidates are requesting for change in the data, after submission of the application. It is informed that such requests shall be allowed on payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees hundred only) for each correction. However changes are not allowed for name, fee and age relaxation. No manual application for corrections shall be entertained. Corrections in the application will be enabled after the last date of the submission of application and will be allowed upto 7 days only from the last date of applications.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the application form will be taken as final. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in uploading / submitting the application form online.
- Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes to the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage and also liable for punishment as per Para 16.1 of this notification.
- Before uploading/submission application form, the candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise application form will not be accepted.
- The fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using payment gateway using net banking/ credit card / debit card. The list of banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee will be available on the website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in nonexempt case) will entail total rejection of application.
- Applicant shall note that the data displayed from OTPR at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification only. Any changes made by the applicant to OTPR data at a later date shall not be considered for the notification on hand.
- In any case if the payment process is not submitted successfully, then the applicant should start the fresh payment process as mentioned in STEP-II.
- Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself. Fields which affects the name, fee and age relaxations are not enabled for corrections.
How to Apply:
- Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR make the modification, save them and proceed to STEP-II (If candidates have already registered and have the OTPR ID, number then he/she can proceed to STEP-II.)
- The applicant has to login in the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by Candidate. After Login, the applicant
has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
- The applicant now has to click on the payment link against the notification number that he wants to apply. The basic details required for calculation of the fee and age relaxation will be prepopulated from the OTPR data. The applicant has to verify all the details that are displayed. Once the
payment form is submitted, the respective details (used for calculation of fee and age relaxation) will not be altered in any stage of application processing.Hence if any details are to be changed, applicant should use the modify OTPR link, modify the details, save it and again click on application payment link.
- After checking all the data and ensuring that the data is correct the applicant has to fill application specific data such as Local/Non Local status,white card details etc., which are also used to calculate the fee. Once all the data is filled appropriately, the applicant has to submit the payment form. On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen. By clicking “OK” the applicant is shown the various payment options where he/she can select any one among them and complete the payment process as given on the screen.
- Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated.Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the application form. Applicant should provide the payment reference Id generated along with the other details required for filing the application form (other fields like OTPR ID and fees relaxations details will be prepopulated from the data submitted in the payment form for respective notification). The applicant should check the data displayed thoroughly and should fill the application specific fields like qualification details,examination centre etc., carefully and submit the application form. Once the application is submitted successfully then application receipt is generated. The applicant is requested to print and save the application receipt for future reference/correspondence.
- The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
- On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:27-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:19-01-2019.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://psc.ap.gov.in form 27.12.2018 to 19.01.2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form