Advt No : 09/2018
Indian Institute of Petroleum(IIP)
IIP aka Indian Institute of Petroleum invites Application for the post of 10 Scientist/ Sr Scientist. Apply before 12 October 2018. IIP Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.iip.res.in
Name of the post — Scientist/ Sr Scientist
No of post — 10
Pay Scale — Level — 11/Level — 112
ME/ M.Tech/ Ph.D.
General information:bank jobs
- These posts carry usual allowances i.e. Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance (TA) etc. as admissible to the central government employees and as made applicable to CSIR. Council employees are also eligible for accommodation of their entitled type as per CSIR allotment rules depending on availability in which case HRA will not be admissible.
- In addition to the emoluments indicated against each category of posts, benefits such as applicability of New Pension Scheme 2004,reimbursements of Medical Expenses, Leave Travel Concession, Conveyance advance and House Building Advance are available as per CSIR rules.
- Scientists in CSIR are also permitted to undertake consultancy and sponsored R&D project activity. These activities give them scope to earn consultancy fee and royalty as per CSIR guidelines governing these activities. Opportunities also arise for foreign deputations for training/presentation of papers/specific assignments etc.
- CSIR provides excellent opportunities to deserving candidates for career advancement under Assessment Promotion scheme for Scientists.
- Deserving candidates may be considered for advance increment as per CSIR Rules.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:24-09-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:12-10-2018 by 17:30 hours.
Eligible candidates may apply online at IIP‘s website (http://iip.res.in/) on or before 12 Oct 2018. Send the application form with relevant documents in an envelope superscribed “Application for the post of ––—(Post Code –––)” by Registered/ Speed Post to the address — Controller of Administration, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, P.O. IIP, Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun-248005 (Uttarakhand).
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form