Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL)
HAL aka Hindustan Aeronautics Limited invites application for the post of 10 Technician,Graduate Engineers Apprentice & Trade Apprenticeship Vacancy 2018. HAL Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.hal-india.com
Name of the post — Technician
No of post — 10
Pay Scale — 10750-27670/- (Scale -5), 11050-28970/- (Scale -6)
10th, ITI, Diploma.
General Conditions:psu jobs
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates employed in Central / State Government/ Public Sector Undertakings etc.(including candidates engaged on Contract basis therein) should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Document Verification from their employer failing which the candidature will be rejected and they will not be eligible for payment of Travelling Allowance if any.
- The Date, Time and Venue for Document verification will be intimated to the candidates who are provisionally selected in the Written Test via E-mail (to the email id provided in the Application Format by the candidate). The same will also be hosted on the HAL Website (www.hal-india.com). All correspondences to the candidates will be made via e-mail on the email id provided by the candidate at the time of online application. No other method of communication will be adopted. Necessary information regarding the selection, written test etc.will be hosted on our Website from time to time.
- Candidates are required to apply for ONE post only, i.e. for the one they are best suited for.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms as mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. Furnishing wrong / incorrect information or suppression of relevant information will lead to rejection of candidature and the application will be out-rightly rejected.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities/Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory Authorities in the Country.
- Screening and short listing for the Written Test will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information.
- Appearance of the shortlisted candidates in the Written Test is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the selection process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications,mode of Selection, conduct of Written Test etc will be final and binding on candidates.
- In case of any particular clarification, the candidates can write to HAL, Engine Division at email@example.com . No other method of Communication will be entertained.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:10-10-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://hal-india.co.in on or before 10.10.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification