Advt No : IIITMK/0021/2018
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management(IIITM)
IIITM aka Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala invites Application for the post of 10 Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor. Apply before 10 October 2018. IIITM Kerala Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.iiitmk.ac.in
Name of the post — Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor
No of post — 10
Pay Scale — Level 14/ Level 13A/ Level 10/11/12
M.Tech/ Masters Degree, Ph.D with relevant experience.
General Instructions:delhi sarkari naukri
- Applications shall be submitted on-line before 4pm latest by 10th October, 2018. The application can be had from www.iiitmk.ac.in/careers
- A non- refundable deposit of Rs. 1000/- shall be paid online to Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala, Canara Bank, Account Number:2762201000303, NEFT/ IFSC Code: CNRB0002762, 9 Digit MICR Code:695015016, Name of Branch: Kazhakootam Br, Branch Code: 2762, City Name:Thiruvananthapuram. Details of Transaction ID and the date of payment must be entered online while applying.
- For each of the qualifications, professional experiences, achievements, etc.,documentary proof in the form of self-attested photo-copies is to be uploaded along with application. The applicants are also required to list names of at least two referees, who can testify your work experience, skills, achievements, and personal integrity. Provide their names, current designation, current employer, location, email addresses, and landline or mobile phone numbers.
- All degrees/certificates should be from recognized University/institute.
- The originals must be produced at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications / applications without necessary attachments may not be accepted.
- Any misleading wrong information supplied by the candidates may lead to summarily rejection of the application, if found subsequently also, the appointment will be cancelled.
- The Screening committee shall short-list the eligible and desirable candidates, to be called for interview. Mere fulfilment of minimum qualification and experience requirements does not entitle any candidate for a call for interview. A short listing criterion may be set higher than the minimum advertised.
- Apart from merit, the specialization of a candidate will play a vital role in selection.Candidate with specialization in greater need by the Institute will be given preference. Candidates with studentship or work experience in reputed Universities,Institutions or Industry or with greater relevance to the academic programmes of the Institute will be given preference. The Institute’s decision on reputation of other Universities/institutes will be based on international Standards/Rankings and will be binding.
- Candidates will have to appear for interview at their own cost, if called before a Selection Committee on the date and place which will be communicated to the candidates. They may also called for a technical presentation in addition to interview.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:10-10-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at IIITM Kerala‘s website (https://www.iiitmk.ac.in/) on or before 10 October 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form