Advt No : 02/2018
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited(BHEL)
BHEL aka Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited invites applications for the post of 320 Technician Apprentices. Apply before 31 October 2018. BHEL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.careers.bhel.in
Name of the post — Technician Apprentices
No of post — 320
Pay Scale — Rs. 4,000/- per month
General Instructions:bank jobs
- Candidates may note that, if selected as Technician Apprentice, completion of training will be subject to registration by Board of Apprenticeship Training, Southern Region, Chennai. If due to any reason BOAT refuses registration, the training will be terminated and he/she will not be issued with the relevant certificate.
- Duration of training shall be ONE Year. Engaging suitable candidates as Technician Apprentices or the completion of training at BHEL shall not entitle such candidates/trainees any right to claim any type of employment in BHEL.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or job experience for a period of one year or more,after the attainment of the required qualification shall not be eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Kannada.
- Reservation for candidates belonging to OBC, SC/ST and Person with Disability category as per extant Government Rules/Regulations.
- Eligible and Interested Candidates are requested to fill up the enclosed format and send the same to DGM/HR,BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION, MYSURU ROAD, BENGALURU -560026 by post or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at to reach us latest by 31/10/2018.
- Candidates are required to provide a valid e-mail id.
- If at any stage of training, it is found that the candidate has furnished false/incorrect information or concealed any information, his/her Training shall be cancelled and suitable action will be taken as per extant rules. BHEL reserves the right to Revise/ Reschedule/ Cancel/ Suspend the engagement process, if the need so arises,without assigning any further notice or reason therefore. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Bangalore and the Courts/Tribunals/Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at Bangalore shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Indian Nationals only need to apply.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:27-09-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:31-10-2018.
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached above) to DGM/HR, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, Mysuru Road, Bengaluru — 560026 by post or by email (email@example.com) on or before 31 Oct 2018, along with the relevant documents.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form