Advt. No. CON/HR/216/6/30.12.2017
Container Corporation of India (CONCOR)
C-3, Mathura Road, Opposite Apollo Hospital, New Delhi-110076
Container Corporation of India (CONCOR), a Navratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of Ministry of Railways is the leader in the field of Containerized Multimodal Logistics Services in India. The company plays a major role in developing multimodal transport & logistics infrastructure to support India’s growing domestic & international trade. CONCOR also provides facilities for cargo storage, customs clearance & other value added services like bonded warehousing, bonded trucking, LCL consolidation etc. through vast network of container terminals (ICDs/DCTs/CFSs/PSCTs MMLPs). With its aggressive growth plans the company is looking for talented professionals in below mentioned field who can take the challenge of growth with CONCOR.
CONCOR Job Details:
1.Post Name: Management Trainee (Accounts)
No of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.50000-160000/-
Educational Qualification: C.A. qualified and should be conversant with working in a computerized environment.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:employment news
- Before applying, candidates must ensure that they are eligible to apply for the post(s) and ready to comply with the requirements and terms and conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
- Candidates are required to submit their application only through on line mode at the application portal on the CONCOR website www.concorindia.co.in at the “HR & career Section—Recruitment Notice Sub-Section as per the instruction provided therein. Last date for applying online is 22.01.2018. Please read the instructions provided at the application portal carefully before proceeding for online application.
- Payment of application fee by any other mode is not acceptable and such applications are liable to be rejected. Application Fees is non-refundable. Candidates belonging to the category of SC, ST, PwD, and Ex-servicemen are exempted from submission of application fee, and they can apply and register their application without payment of application fee.
- Candidates selected for Management Trainee position are required to execute a service bond of the specified amount to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years (excluding the training period). Presently the amount of bond is `2 Lakhs plus 12% interest p.a. On successful completion of the training period, they will be absorbed as Assistant Manager Grade. (E1).
- For the post of Management Trainee, candidates appeared/appearing in the final year/semester of qualifying examination may be provisionally allowed to apply for the post, subject to fulfillment of prescribed eligibility criteria and submission of final mark-sheet/degree at the time of GD/interview.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted at any office/terminal/unit of the company at any location at the sole discretion of the CONCOR. They are also liable to be transferred anywhere after initial appointment at any location of the company.
- Selection procedure may consist of Online Test/Group Discussion/Interview. No correspondence will be entertained for non-calling of candidate for online test/GD/interview or for non-selection.
- CONCOR, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres and allot the Examination Centre, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. The information for conducting of Group discussion and Interview will be uploaded on the website. Further the admit cards for Online test, Group discussion and Interview will be uploaded on the website only. Candidates may download their admit cards from the website.
How to Apply CONCOR Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.concorindia.co.in from 30.12.2017 to 22.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.11.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form