Wildlife Institute of India(WII)
WII aka Wildlife Institute of India invites applications for the post of 07 Project Scientist & Project Fellow. Apply before 20 June 2018. WII Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website of www.wii.gov.in
1.Name of the post- Project Scientist & Project Fellow
No of post- 07
Pay Scale- Rs. 60,000/-, Rs. 23,000/-
Masters Degree /PhD, M.Sc.
How to Apply:delhi sarkari naukri
- The entire process for registration and written test is “Online”. Details for online registration and test will be hosted on the WII’s website (http://www.wii.gov.in/) under recruitment section. The online registration process will open on 4 June,2018 and close on 20 June, 2018 which will be the last date of receipt of application.
- All eligible interested candidates are advised to follow the latest updates on the WII’s website (http://www.wii.gov.in/) under recruitment section for online registration,submission of application and payment of application processing fee, downloading of admit card etc.
- Candidates will be required to fill in their personal, educational and professional experience profiles online besides uploading a recent passport size photograph.Candidates will make the payment of application processing fee of Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight hundred only) through the prescribed “Payment Gateway”. Candidates belonging to SC, ST category need to pay only Rs 100/- as communication fees.
- The original documents will be produced for verification at the time of interview of shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates must mention the Project Position applied for in their applications.
- Candidates can apply only for one position.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:20-06-2018.
Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through official website of WII (Dehradun (http://www.wii.gov.in/) on before 20 June 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form