Advt No. :10/2018-NDA-II
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
UPSC aka Union Public Service Commission invites Application for the post of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2018 for 383 Vacancy. UPSC Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is upsc.gov.in
1.Name of the post- National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2018
No of post- 383
Pay Scale- Not Specified
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:bank jobs
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Salient Features of the Online Applications Form are given hereunder:
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application form containing two stages viz. Part I and Part II.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) [except SC/ST candidates and those specified in Note-2 of Para 4 of the Notice who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However,if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form,they are providing their valid and active E-mail Ids as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their e-mails at regular intervals and ensure that the email addresses ending with @nic.in are directed to their
inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online application.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:06-06-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:02-07-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 06.06.2018 to 02.07.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form